Assistant Store Manager
About Kendra Scott
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion, and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts, and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for energetic and customer service-focused leaders to assist our Store Managers in building Kendra Scott culture, customer experience, brand awareness, and operations in our store. If you are passionate about being a Retail Assistant Manager in a fun-filled, team-oriented work environment – Kendra Scott is for you!
What will you do?
- Lead, coach, and develop a team that reflects our core values and provides a “WOW” customer experience
- Be an ambassador for Kendra Scott in the store and in the community
- Support the Store Manager with store re-merchandising and maintenance
- Follow and be an example for staff on all processes and procedures regarding inventory management, product receipts, transfers, sales, and scheduling
- Facilitate continuous training on corporate policies and standards
- Lead inventory processes in collaboration with Store Manager
- Assist with store efforts in community outreach and local event planning to increase traffic in the store
- Develop key relationships with customers that will help drive awareness, positioning us to be a part of the community
- Assist the Store Manager with store profitability by managing expenses, discounts, and other controllable expenses
- Work closely with the Community Relations and Events Manager to maintain the events calendar and determine the support needed for each event
- Spend significant time selling to identify customer needs, building team spirit, and acting as a store and market leader for the company
- Assist Community Relations and Events Manager with responding to and fulfilling local donation requests, as needed
- Must be over the age of 18.
- 2+ years of retail experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team.
- Ability to represent the Kendra Scott brand in all situations.
- Strong connection with local media, non-profit organizations and other key partners to drive traffic and awareness.
- Possess exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills. Ability to gain respect and trust as a leader quickly.
- A real passion for living and representing the three pillars of Kendra Scott.
- Instinctual dedication to provide the highest level of customer service no matter what.
The Good Stuff
- 401 K Plan – Subject to eligibility.
- Commission based on store performance.
- Everyday 60% discount on select products.
- Family Fund – assistance for employees facing financial hardships.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long term disability, and Life insurance.
- Paid holidays and 1.5x hourly rate for holidays worked.
- Paid Time Off.
- Parental Leave.
- Referral Bonus up to $700.
- Two paid days for team philanthropic volunteering.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.