| || 32158BR |
| || Marketing Content Specialist |
| || Content Marketing Strategist |
| || Off-Campus: Scottsdale |
| || Marketing & Media Relations |
| || EdPlus Marketing |
| || Full-Time |
| || EdPlus at ASU |
| || Open |
| || This is not a grant funded position and is not contingent on future grant funding. |
| || 02 |
| || Depends on experience |
| || 30-May-2017-EXTENDED |
| || |
EdPlus at ASU is seeking a highly-motivated and articulate Content Marketing Specialist to join our high-performing team. This talented, versatile content creator and strategist will write and produce a variety of content assets, like articles and eBooks, to drive growth and awareness of ASU’s Global Freshman Academy. The role requires a deep understanding of digital content marketing strategy as well as the ability to be agile and adaptive in a startup environment.
EdPlus is a leader in online learning and global education. Our mission is to reimagine teaching and learning and deliver education at scale and speed to everyone, everywhere.
EdPlus at ASU
| || |
- Work closely with Product Marketing to plan and then create SEO-optimized articles and other web assets to capture qualified traffic.
- Create free resources like ebooks, interactive content experiences, quizzes, etc.., that drive qualified leads.
- Conduct keyword research to find SEO long-tail and short-tail keyword opportunities to capture and increase share of voice and awareness of Global Freshman Academy.
- Build a content success reporting dashboard using an enterprise tool like Brightedge.
- Work with the Demand Generation team to help create and execute email nurture strategies and other inbound marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to create sales-enablement collateral to empower the business development and sales teams.
- Work within a Drupal CMS to publish new content to web environments.
- Build a process to quickly and effectively implement images and graphics into content-based web assets like articles and blogposts.
- Responsible for final oversight of marketing content ensuring compliance with project description specifications, editing grammar and punctuation, writing style, content accuracy and department requirements.
- Edits or rewrites existing content; reads and proofs materials for accuracy, style, and readability, recommending changes where necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
| || |
Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, Communications or related field AND five years of content marketing, marketing communications, marketing project management or related experience; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
| || |
- Experience in creating engaging digital content that converts qualified leads.
- Experience in creating content assets across a wide range of mediums such as e-books, webinars, videos, and interactive web experiences.
- Evidence of researching and incorporating long tail keywords, meta tags, and other content-focused SEO tactics in content marketing material.
- Evidence of a Bachelor's degree in a related field.
| || |
Our offices are located in ASU SkySong, a dynamic center for innovation - home to both start-ups and Fortune 500 companies.
Activities are primarily performed in a regular, climate controlled office setting subject to extended periods of sitting or standing. Visual acuity and manual dexterity associated with daily use of desktop or laptop computer is required. Ability to clearly communicate verbally in English, read, write, see, and hear to perform essential duties. Regular review of completed tasks.
| || EdPlus at ASU works to accelerate the acceptance and adoption of digital teaching and learning at ASU, in America and the world.|
Help us change the world of higher education by becoming part of our innovative, enthusiastic and disciplined team. Our culture is one where everybody contributes, because we feel a sense of urgency each day; where everyone strives for excellence, because we seek to delight our stakeholders; where everybody takes risks, because we are challenged by our ambitions to be bold; and where we achieve milestones and are closers.
If you wish to work in an environment where you will be valued for the skills you bring to projects and be challenged to stretch your current capabilities and apply them in new ways, then consider becoming part of EdPlus at ASU.
EdPlus at ASU
| || |
Arizona State University is a new model for American higher education, an unprecedented combination of academic excellence, entrepreneurial energy and broad access. This New American University is a single, unified institution comprising four differentiated campuses positively impacting the economic, social, cultural and environmental health of the communities it serves. Its research is inspired by real world application blurring the boundaries that traditionally separate academic disciplines. ASU serves more than 90,000 students in metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona, the nation's fifth largest city. ASU champions intellectual and cultural diversity, and welcomes students from all fifty states and more than one hundred nations across the globe.
ASU is a tobacco-free university. For details visit www.asu.edu/tobaccofree
AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.
Arizona State University is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
| || ASU conducts pre-employment screening which may include verification of work history, academic credentials, licenses, and certifications. |
| || ASU conducts pre-employment screening for all positions which includes a criminal background check, verification of work history, academic credentials, licenses, and certifications. Employment is contingent upon successful passing of the background check. |
| || |
Application deadline is 3:00PM Arizona time on the date indicated.
Please include all employment information in month/year format (e.g., 6/88 to 8/94), job title, job duties and name of employer for each position.
Resume and cover letter should clearly illustrate how prior knowledge and experience meets the Minimum and Desired qualifications of this position.
ASU does not pay for travel expenses associated with interviews, unless otherwise indicated.
Only electronic applications are accepted for this position.
EdPlus at ASU employment requires current eligibility to legally work in the United States.