| || Program Coordinator |
| || 11725BR |
| || El Paso |
| || Texas Tech Unv Hlth Sci Ctr El Paso |
| || HSC - El Paso |
| || Curriculum Eval Accreditation Elp |
| || Supports the department by performing administrative duties related to planning and coordinating programming in support of academic enrichment of the department, institution and community.|
| || |
- Monitors student and faculty compliance with reporting requirements and assessments and detailed reports for the 3rd and 4th year medical school curriculum.
- Supports clerkship instructional sites and additional year 3-4 medical school responsibilities including boot camp and the year 3-4 case presentation exercise.
- Supports medical skills course and student generated clinical case materials.
- Assist in the implementation of 3rd and 4th year medical school curriculum to include the four Providence Hospital clerkship sites.
- Responsible for maintaining confidential medical student files, records all material pertaining to the clerkship program.
- Attends monthly Clerkship Directors'/Coordinators' meetings as well as coordinator workshops and other meetings set by the Office of Medical Education.
- Serves as liaison between the Office of Medical Education, Clerkship Directors and Coordinators.
- Responsible for assigning block evaluations and bock reviews.
- Monitor and report on completion of evaluations (weekly, mid-clerkship, and final) for all clerkships to include the four Providence Hospital clerkship sites.
- Coordinate with clerkships and Student Affairs regarding credentialing for students at local hospitals.
- Managing all entries to CHAMP and assuring the entries are current, accurate, and consistent with agreed upon format and styles. Entries include but are not limited; course calendar/schedule, room assignments, Power Point presentations, reading assignments, course objectives, examination items, examination results etc.
- Scheduling of rooms appropriate for scheduled educational activities(e.g., lecture halls, small group rooms, labs, etc.) as requested by faculty.
- Participate in exam proctoring as a regular member of the 'proctor pool' as assigned.
- Generates reports related to processes and outcomes of clerkship programs.
- Must be familiar with operation and schedules of all required year 3-4 clerkships to include the four Providence Hospital sites in order to provide backup when needed.
- Prepares reports for the LCME and other agencies as requested by the Unit Manager.
| || High school plus six years experience in related field. Additional education may substitute for experience on a year for year basis. |
| || Bachelors degree in social sciences, education, communication (all degrees considered) and one year of post baccalaureate work experience or combination of education and experience relevant to responsibilities of position. Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Word, Power Point, Excel. |
| || As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant's race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran. |
| || No |
| ||Resume / CV |
| ||Professional/Personal Reference |
Other Documents Supporting Qualifications
| || Full Time |
| || Hourly |
| || 14.48 |
| || Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage. |
| || Up to 25% |
| || Day |
| || No |
| || Clerical/Secretarial |
| || 09/27/2017|