| || Lead Analyst |
| || 11702BR |
| || El Paso |
| || Texas Tech Unv Hlth Sci Ctr El Paso |
| || HSC - El Paso |
| || Technology Services Elp |
| || Performs specialized analytical duties in the operation and maintenance of assigned area. Responsibilities include collecting, analyzing and developing data relative to area, making recommendations and assisting in implementation of projects. Work is performed under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment in accordance with established policies and procedures. |
| || |
- Evaluation of solutions that support CSS strategic goals and initiatives. Act as a liaison between end customer and vendor and/or CSS Programmer to define customer requirements, project time line and implementation plan.
- Lead efforts to maintain and support current software applications. Coordinate with the appropriate parties to accomplish these efforts.
- Act as a liaison between the EMR, Clinical Applications and Integration teams to coordinate, implement and evaluate new interfaces or applications that will impact the end user and/or any of the clinical systems.
- Monitor known issues and take action when appropriate. Coordinate with all the appropriate teams for resolution.
- Ensure documentation of all new standard procedures related to new or existing clinical applications.
- Take active role in educating others on the team and offer assistance when needed. Ensure that the team knows the tools available for efficient customer support and software modifications.
- Promote cross-developmental activities and the sharing of knowledge among teams. Encourage and ensure cooperative interaction among CSS team members.
- Provide telephone assistance to staff/users with software issues.
- Be available off working hours in case of an emergency.
- Other related duties as requested by the supervisor.
- Supervision of CSS Senior Analyst.
| || Bachelor’s degree plus four years progressively responsible related experience; OR a combination of education and experience to equal eight years. |
| || Position Specific Qualifications:|
- One or more yeas experience implementing or supporting healthcare information systems.
- Experience working with Electronic Medical Record Software.
- Experience in training or instructing of software applications.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Project coordination
- Supervision of other employees
| || As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran. |
| || No |
| ||Professional License or Certification |
Resume / CV
| || Full Time |
| || Hourly |
| || 19.7 |
| || Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage. |
| || Up to 25% |
| || Day |
| || No |
| || Other Administrative |
| || 09/26/2017|