| || PAMIO -Correctional Business Asst -H98397 |
| || 11662BR |
| || Amarillo |
| || Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Ctr |
| || HSC - Correctional Managed Health Care |
| || Psych PAMIO Inpatient Facility |
| || Performs responsible and complex duties associated with a specialized function of a section of clerical employees in a correctional institution |
| || |
- Accumulate and distribute information for lay-ins and treatment plan reviews. This includes checking and updating charts as well as updating electronic medical record.
- Monitor completion of related paperwork/documentation. Report changes in information to necessary departments following treatment decisions.
- Manage Mental Health Caseload reminders in EMR
- Schedules PAMIO/CMI patients for appointments
- Create reminders for sick call and referral upon disposition.
- Responsible for accurate time clock usage according to procedure.
| || As Assigned. |
| || Education: A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent. Experience: Three years progressively responsible clerical experience. Additional education and/or related experience to equal three years may substitute on a year for year basis. |
| || Although not a requirement, medical terminology is a plus to being able to perform certain job functions. |
| || As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran. |
| || Full Time |
| || Hourly |
| || 10.65 (Negotiable) |
| || Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage. |
| || None |
| || Day |
| || No |
| || Clerical/Secretarial |
| || 09/08/2018|