General Atomics and affiliated companies happened because a few smart people thought the status quo wasn’t good enough. We need exceptional minds that are inventive, resourceful, and thrive in a hands-on environment. Our Internship Program offers an exhilarating environment where you will be challenged to push the envelope with innovative solutions to further your classroom learning and professional experience.
The General Atomics and affiliated companies Internship Program provides paid internship opportunities for summer and year-round positions for eligible students.
Professional Development Opportunities
- Gain real-world experience while working on transformational technologies.
- Exposure to some of our greatest minds through technical lectures and guided tours.
- Opportunity to present ideas and internship accomplishments to team leaders and executives.
- Network with others and experience the surrounding community through various social events.
- Interact with our executive team at our Intern Leadership Luncheon.
- Opportunities to work alongside and be mentored by the company’s finest professionals.
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Housing assistance for non-local students.
- 3.0 cumulative GPA preferred
- Academic major and coursework concentration
- Enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university
- Classification as an undergraduate or graduate student (Master’s or Doctoral level) by the start of the program
- Many internship positions require US Citizenship
General Atomics and affiliated companies invites undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing degrees in technology, engineering, and science, as well as other majors that lend support in special projects, to apply today.
Frequently Asked Questions