Reports To: RTL BACK END MANAGER
Location: Noblesville, IN
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela’s has an opening for a Full-Time Back End Lead Outfitter at our Noblesville retail store.
This position is to assist the manager in ensuring efficient day-to-day operation of the business. This position is responsible for supporting the manager in developing a cohesive team and ensuring the proper responsibilities of the associates' duties. This position supports backroom standards by taking ownership of the backroom presentation.
Essential Job Functions:
· Assists in the delegation of work, determining the method of work, giving clear and concise direction, and follow up to ensure proper execution. This position is responsible for assisting in receiving and preparing merchandise for entry into retail or warehouse stock. Monitoring inventory flow from backroom to selling floor. Accurately and effectively stocks merchandise to the sales floor and excess quantities in the stock room.
· Sales floor and backroom up-keep and maintenance to include, but not limited to restock, remerchandising, dusting the backroom as needed to ensure visual presentation and backroom standards are met.
· Assist manger in motivating fellow Outfitters keeping them engaged and working as a cohesive team.
· Fosters growth and development of retail Outfitters by supporting training initiatives.
· Ability to use good judgment and logic.
· Other Duties as Assigned by Management.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 0 to 2+ Years’ Experience
· Hiring preference is given to those with solid warehouse/inventory knowledge and at least six months to one year of supervisory experience and related field experience.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela’s shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
Pay Grade: 8N
Apply Online: www.cabelas.jobs
Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview. The Internal Transfer Policy applies.