Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela’s has an opening for a Full-Time Retail Deli Lead
in the Deli Department at our Huntsville, AL retail store.
Provide legendary customer service experience to for every customer by safely handling food and adhere to state, federal and company food service regulations. This position is responsible for supporting the manager in developing a cohesive team and ensuring the proper responsibilities of the associates' duties.
Essential Job Functions:
· Assists in the delegation of work, determining the method of work, giving clear and concise direction, and follow up to ensure proper execution. Assist customers in selection and preparation of order. To provide a legendary customer experience for every customer. Assist in ensuring proper ordering of food, rotation, sets par levels for prep and inventory. Ensure food production is prepared correctly, weights, and quality is to industry and company standard. Assist in coordinating banquet buffet for conference room functions to ensure customer satisfaction and food quality.
· Fosters growth and development of retail Outfitters by supporting training initiatives.
· Deli/Banquet up-keep and maintenance to include, but not limited to restocking, remerchandising, dusting, scrubbing, polishing counters, tables, and other kitchen equipment to ensure cleanliness and deli visual presentation standards are met.
· Assist manager in motivating fellow Outfitters, keeping them engaged and working as a cohesive team.
· Respond and handle customer issues by using good judgment and logic in solving problems and making decisions within the job scope.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 0 to 2+ Years Experience
· Must have the ability to sell and evaluate the customers’ needs (required)
· Ability to use good judgment and logic (required)
· Ability to provide superior customer service and exceed customer’s expectations (required)
· Experience in the related field (required)
· Hiring preference is given to those with solid knowledge of the food service industry and at least six months to one year of supervisory experience and the food service industry.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela’s shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
Pay Grade: 8N
Apply Online: www.cabelas.jobs
Closing Date: 00/00/00
Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview. The Internal Transfer Policy applies.