VACANCY: RT500 Power Sports Sales Outfitter
Reports To: Power Sports Sales Manager
Location: Avon Ohio
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela’s has an opening for a Sales Outfitter in Power Sports Department at our Avon Ohio retail store.
The Power Sports Sales Outfitter will assists customers in finding and selecting products that best meet their needs, produce consistent, and positive sales performance of the power sports area. In addition, they will correspond with buyers and other departments regarding product demand, research and development. Will also review and analyze inventory budget, sales budget, and profit and loss statements of assigned area. Ability to act cross functionally in assisting with sales of W&LM products and attachments.
Essential Job Functions:
· Utilize the Cabela's SLAM process to generate sales to customer of Power Sports products to include boats and marine accessories
· After sale, follow up with customer regarding satisfaction and discussing service shop for maintenance and any future needs
· Understanding and communication regarding financing options and processes associated with Power Sports Sales
· Obtain, manage and share sales leads utilizing software tools
· Assist with W&LM sales. Provide customer service support as needed
· Maitain the Power Sports show room to include merchandising and cleanliness of all products
· May be required to utilize power equipment or a company vehicle to move or deliver boats, ATV’s, tractors both at the retail or shop locations or to deliver to a customer or another store location that could be up to several hundred miles away.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 2 to 4+ years experience
· 1 year sales experience (required)
· Must be customer service oriented
· Ability to use good judgment and logic
· Ability to function as a team player
· Must be able to read documents, printouts, reports, computer screens and other written communication.
· Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers and co-workers.
· Must be able to stand and/or walk to fill orders, assist customers on the sales floor, etc.
· Must be able to stock product at various racking levels, use step-stool or ladder, etc.
· Must be able to place product on/off conveyor, trucks, shelving, etc.
· Must be able to write, type and use phone system.
Cabela's offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including, generous product discounts, 401K savings plan, and Health and Dental coverage for you and your family.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives. Cabela’s shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Pay Grade: Z
Apply Online: www.cabelas.jobs
Closing Date: 00/00/14
Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview. The Internal Transfer Policy applies.