VACANCY: RT543 Retail Gun Library Oufitter
Reports To: Firearms Sales Coach
Location: Bristol, VA
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela’s has an opening for a Part-Time Gun Library Outfitter in the Gun Library at our Bristol, VA retail store.
This position requires the ability to safely handle firearms and adhere to state, federal and company firearm regulations. This position greets and assists customers in finding merchandise and making buying decisions, responsible for utilizing extensive firearms experence, and knowledge in collectible and antique firearms to help customers make buying decisions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide legendary customer service every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by identifying and evaluating customers' needs, and making product recommendations based off of this analysis, by providing a legendary customer experience for every customer and promoting Cabela's programs including, but not limited to CLUB Membership, Kiosk, VOC and In-Store Pick-up.
- Assure visual presentation standards are met by up-keep and maintenance to include, but not limited to restock, remerchandising, dusting, and vacuuming sales floor as needed.
- Respond and handle customer issues by using good judgment and logic in solving problems and making decisions within the job scope.
- Other Duties as Assigned by Management.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0 to 2+ Years’ Experience
- Extensive firearms experience and knowledge in collectible and antique firearms (required)
- Must have the ability to sell and evaluate the customers’ needs (required)
- Ability to use good judgment and logic (required)
- Ability to provide superior customer service and exceed customer’s expectations (required)
· Must be at least 21 years of age and be eligible to sell firearms under BATFE regulations. Have a working knowledge of Federal and State firearm regulations (required)
- Hiring preference is given to those with solid sales experience and at least one year of related field experience.
· Must be able to read documents, printouts, reports, computer screens and other written communication.
· Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers and co-workers.
· Must be able to stand and/or walk to fill orders, assist customers on the sales floor, etc.
· Must be able to stock product at various racking levels, use step-stool or ladder, etc.
· Must be able to place product on/off shelving.
· Must be able to write, type and use phone system.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela’s shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
Pay Grade: 6N
Apply Online: www.cabelas.jobs
Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview. The Internal Transfer Policy applies.