Cabela’s has an opening for a Graphic Designer I or 2 in the US Business Development Department at our 6th Avenue office in Sidney, NE.
It's In Our Nature!
The Graphic Designer I or 2 helps provide design support for a multitude of creative collateral projects. Using advanced graphic design principles, the Graphic Designer 1 or 2 must design well through out brand compliant creative projects. The Graphic Designer 1 or 2 must be able to use typography appropriately and creatively. Must have a strong visual sense of style and be able to select images that are compliant, appropriate and powerful.
We have two levels of a Graphic Designer. Selected candidate will be placed into the appropriate level based on the candidates education and experience level.
- Assisting in a wide range of graphic design/construction projects including designing brand ads, brochures, signage, posters, catalog pages, retail ads and logos.
- May also help the Art Director complete more complex projets by placing photos, formatting type or building style sheets.
- Assisting design of layout of short production projects and help with production process.
- Other special projects as needed, which may include logo design, special retails projects, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associate's Degree or Apprenticeship
- 3-6 years of experience in the field of graphic arts.
- Must have expert skills in Photoshop, InDesign. Illustrator skill above basic. Quark is helpful.
- Knowledge of color separations and printing.
- Ability to effectively function as a team player.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela’s shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, profit sharing, health and dental coverage for you and your family, relocation assistance, and employee discounts.