The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of the accounts receivable cycle handling customers’ creation, credit limits, orders creation, invoicing, collection and cash receipts.
General responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Review customer orders for completeness and compliance with company policies
- Create and invoice orders in the ERP system
- Ensure completeness of all supporting documents
- Coordinate shipment scheduling with Operation and Sales
- Perform collection and cash receipts on assigned accounts
- Weekly collection status and bad debt calculation
- Create new customers in the ERP system, assign and maintain credit limits
- Provide all required information for internal and external audits including SOX audits.
LitePoint creates wireless test solutions and services for the world’s most innovative wireless device makers, helping them to ensure their products work flawlessly for today's demanding consumers. A leading innovator in wireless testing, LitePoint products come out of the box ready to test the most widely used wireless chipsets in the world. LitePoint works with the leading makers of smartphones, tablets, PCs, wireless access points and chipsets. LitePoint is also at the forefront of testing the burgeoning world of connected devices…the Internet of Things. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, California and with offices around the world, LitePoint is a wholly owned subsidiary of Teradyne, a leading maker of automated test equipment. In 2015, the combined corporation had revenue of $1.64 billion and employees over 4100 people worldwide.