| || Work under only general direction, plan, coordinate, and facilitate resources appropriately for video projects from conception to completion both in studio and on location.
• Reads, researches, participates in marketing/client discussions, creates storyboards for review purposes, assesses ideas and scripts, and suggests distribution avenues.
• Coordinates various aspects of production such as negotiating and securing talent, audio work, scenes, music, timing, lighting, camera work, and script writing.
• Effectively lead the execution and production of all aspects of assigned projects and collaborate with the creative and/or post-production team to ensure the final deliverable is of the highest quality, on message, and meets client objectives.
• Manage and create graphics, titling, and all post-production aspects including animation.
• Proficient with the Macintosh OS and Adobe Creative Cloud software including Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash, Compressor, Motion, Lightroom, Media Encoder, and Cinema 4D.
• Perform pre-production preparation such as lighting and audio set-up. Manage external crews, as necessary.
• Possess complete technical competency in all current audio/visual technologies.
• Work is reviewed prior to completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
• Represents the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with studio configuration or specific projects.
• Frequent internal company and external contacts for status updates and progress reviews.
• Maintain sensitivity to global and cultural differences as it applies to video communications.
• Display a high degree of professionalism, interpersonal, organizational, negotiation, presentation, teamwork, and written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and quickly adjust to rapidly shifting priorities to achieve deadline objectives while diminishing factors that could hinder progress.
• Ensure that all projects are completed on schedule, within budgetary constraints, and are accurate.
• Prioritize and report changes in project status daily utilizing the current tracking system.
• Notify project manager or management of scheduling delays or conflicts prior to client contact.
• Failure to achieve results or erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in serious program delays and considerable expenditure of resources.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
| || The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. |