| || Medical Science Liaison / MSL
Business Area: Cardio-Metabolic
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Medical Science Liaison / MSL
Novartis is currently recruiting a MSL to join the Cardio Metabolic franchise to cover Northern England.
The MSL / Medical Science Liaison is a non-promotional medical and scientific role with a key objective to interface with external healthcare professionals (HCP’s) to communicate evidence based scientific and medical information. Utilising scientific exchange, the associate works with HCPs to improve patient care solutions, based upon sound scientific, medical and pharmaceutical evidence.
• Development of partnerships with investigators, opinion leaders and healthcare professionals
• Scientific support to marketing teams and their programmes,
• Provide scientific information to relevant HCPs, speakers & research investigators.
• Identify and track potential research opportunities that are closely aligned with Novartis molecule development objectives. Facilitating Clinical Research via non-interventional studies, registries, epidemiology projects, preclinical or translational research, as agreed by Medical TA Head.
• Ensure that prevailing legislation, GCP, Ethical Committee, SOP, local WP requirements, and ABPI Code of Practice requirements are fulfilled.
Our mission is to care and cure: We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
• Competitive Salary
• Annual Bonus
• Strong Work/Life Balance, flexible working
• Top UK Employer
• Pension Scheme
• Share Scheme
• Paid holidays
• Comprehensive Medical Insurance
• Subsidised Canteen
• Employee Recognition Scheme
• Sports & Social Club
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’