Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Help Desk Staff Specialist to join our team in Reston, VA to support multiple federal agencies through the CDM Program. The CDM Program is a high-profile, high-visibility, cybersecurity modernization and risk management program where you can contribute innovative solutions.
• Responsible for providing telephone support to end-user community on hardware, software and network related problems, questions, and use.
• Provides resolutions on the telephone with users, walks the user through a series of steps to determine problem and classify level, priority and nature of problem. If unable to diagnose problem and/or problem requires physical interaction with end user dispatches field engineers from appropriate team.
• Opens, tracks and closes tickets.
• Ensures problem ownership and promotes end-user satisfaction.
• Tracks activities of field engineers to who tickets were assigned. Trained and certified in automated help desk management systems.
APPLICANTS SELECTED WILL BE SUBJECT TO A GOVERNMENT SECURITY INVESTIGATION AND MUST MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION. MUST BE CLEARABLE TO DHS EOD.