Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Cybersecurity Dashboard Engineer (Database / Data Manipulation) to join our team in Reston, VA to support multiple federal agencies through the CDM Program. The CDM Program is a high-profile, high-visibility, cybersecurity modernization and risk management program where you can contribute innovative solutions.
• Operate and provide Tier 2 support for an RSA Archer based dashboard.
• Ensure source data feed and source data quality from Splunk to RSA Archer dashboard.
• Accomplish Extract, Transform, and Load operations to retrieve enrichment content from existing hardware, software, system boundary inventories. Direct that content to import facilities of Splunk, McAfee ePO, or ForeScout CounterAct.
• Help to ensure that only summary level data is being sent from the client level CDM Dashboard to the Federal CDM Dashboard.
• Conduct appropriate analysis and ensure calls that are unable to be resolved are appropriately forwarded to the Tier3 Support.
Support the following:
• Provide initial problem resolution where possible.
• Generate, monitor, and track incidents through resolution.
• Provide software support.
• Maintain frequently asked questions and their resolutions.
• Obtain customer feedback and conduct surveys.
• Contribute technical input to CDM Dashboard Training.
• Defines, plans, designs, and evaluates information security systems.
• Assesses architecture and current hardware limitations, defines and designs system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
• Performs a variety of complex tasks associated with information security ranging from the design of security components to complex architectures.
• Supervises the work of other engineers performing a variety of information security tasks. Capable of independent program supervision.
• Minimum 3 years of information technology experience.
• Familiarity with the NIST 800 publications governing the FISMA Act.
• Experience with dashboard or Security Information Event Management (SIEM) systems, including ingest of third- party data for rendering within the dashboard or SIEM.
• Ability to manipulate data in order to conduct sound and accurate analysis regarding output.
• Ability to learn and assist in managing DHS-specific Compliance dashboards and applications.
• Must be proficient in developing and presenting, both verbally and in writing, highly technical information and presentations to non-technical audiences at all levels of the organization. Audiences for this information include, but are not limited to, senior executives at DHS and other Components.
• Familiarity with ITIL Service Desk principals or experience as a Tier 2 or Tier 3 support technician.
• Familiarity with basic IPv4 local area networking concepts like subnets, masking, switches, routers, gateways.
• Certification: Technical security certifications are recommended.
• Splunk, Archer, or Solution Development language certification is preferred.
• Requires 1+ years experience with at least two of the following technologies:
• Data manipulation technology or scripting language – SQL, PowerShell, Python, Regular Expressions
• RSA Archer
• Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP)
• Asset Summary Reporting Format (ASR)
• McAfee ePO
• ForeScout CounterAct
APPLICANTS SELECTED WILL BE SUBJECT TO A GOVERNMENT SECURITY INVESTIGATION AND MUST MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION. MUST BE CLEARABLE TO DHS EOD.