Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that
offer opportunities for advancement.
We are seeking a motivated CDM Quality Assurance-Cyber Security Product Test Lead to work in Reston, VA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Act as the CDM Project Quality Representative for large scale, fast moving IT implementation.
• Lead the development of Project Quality Control Plans (QCP) in connection with project activities and contract deliverables both at the program and project levels.
• Translates Quality Assurance strategy into tactical plans and ensures implementation.
• Act as an expert in CDM quality assurance procedures and changes.
• Works to achieve the overall objectives of the project and ensures that quality strategies are aligned throughout the duration of project.
• Monitor QA compliance on program and project quality control activities and related activities.
• Utilize knowledge of/experience with ISO 9001 develop, document, implement, maintain, and continuously improve project quality.
• Develop and maintain a contract-level Quality Manual that details the maintenance of an inspection system acceptable to the government. Provide framework for standardizing Corrective Action processes and procedures.
• Maintain records of inspection that are available to the Government throughout the contract performance period and for the period after contract completion until final settlement of any claims under this contract.
• As needed, interface with Government representatives during surveillance of the CDM contract.
• Perform internal audits on contract operations to ensure compliance with contract deliverables.
• Utilize appropriate techniques to gather, identify, and classify objective evidence and metrics of performance.
• Assist project staff in development of and compliance with project procedures.
• Conduct internal QA audits on CDM project procedures and Project QCP activities.
• Identify and follow up on nonconformities, potential nonconformities, and opportunities for improvement.
• Support external quality related audits.
• Facilitate and/or coordinate training on compliance with quality control activities to CDM project staff
• Bachelor’s in Business or Business-related discipline preferred.
• 5 or more years of experience supporting an quality organization (preferably on an IT implementation).
• Understanding and appropriate use of Lean-Six Sigma, and/or ITIL.
• Experienced in writing Quality Manuals.
• Ability to identify and implement appropriate quality monitoring tools, metrics, and techniques to effectively audit contractual performance.
• Working knowledge of MS-Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook; and SharePoint.
• Active DHS EOD or ability to successfully complete DHS suitability.
• Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Must pass background investigation and be clearable to DHS EOD.