The Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) maintains the third largest fleet of F-15's in the world after the American and Japanese Air Forces. The RSAF are defending and protecting critical infrastructure locations and population centers of Saudi Arabia ensuring regional, and global stability for all of its allies including us. Incorporated into the RSAF is an elite group of "F-15 Maintainers" supporting flight operations, maintenance, and boasts an extensive system of training schools. A position in our group provides you the ability to be a part of a great team, gain international experience, and meaningfully contribute to global security.
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. By applying to this opportunity you acknowledge that you have read the duties, qualifications, and requirements for the position and find that you qualify to be considered.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform Phase (Hourly) inspections of F-15 aircraft as directed by Work Cards
• De-panel / panel aircraft to prepare for inspection
• Inspect aircraft for any discrepancies
• Annotate noted discrepancies in aircraft forms (1550-4) and Maintenance Work Document (1660-6)
• Conduct Preflight, Thru-flight, Basic Post flight (BPO) and Hourly Post Flight inspections as required
• Perform the following maintenance of Phase aircraft as required: Changed wheel assemblies, brakes, hydraulic reservoirs, actuators, pumps, lines, valves, landing gear, Pitch Roll Channel Assemblies (PRCAS) and sub components, aileron rudder interconnect (ART)
• Service engines, Jet Fuel Starters (JFS) and Central Gear Box (CGB), Airframe Mounted Accessory Drive (AMAD)
• Remove and replace/reinstall flight control surfaces; rig flight control surfaces
• Orders and receives parts; turn in DIFM items
Qualifications and Experience
• Requires a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in RSAF AFSC 251X1 of which two (2) years must be the seven (7) level
• Qualification as an F-15 Aircraft Maintenance Specialist is mandatory
• Minimum of two (2) years as a Phase (Phase Dock) Technician is mandatory