The Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) maintains the third largest fleet of F-15's in the world after the American and Japanese Air Forces. The RSAF are defending and protecting critical infrastructure locations and population centers of Saudi Arabia ensuring regional, and global stability for all of its allies including us. Incorporated into the RSAF is an elite group of "F-15 Maintainers" supporting flight operations, maintenance, and boasts an extensive system of training schools. A position in our group provides you the ability to be a part of a great team, gain international experience, and meaningfully contribute to global security.
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. By applying to this opportunity you acknowledge that you have read the duties, qualifications, and requirements for the position and find that you qualify to be considered.
***Must be a United States Citizen***
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze malfunctions and inspect, install, maintain and troubleshoot integrated avionic instruments and flight control systems at the organizational level (OM)
• Advise on avionic instruments and flight control systems activities at the organizational level
• Analyze performance and isolate any malfunctions of the integrated avionics instruments and flight control systems
• Remove, align, install, and harmonize bore sights and conducts check outs of integrated avionic instrument and flight control systems.
• Inspect integrated avionic instruments and flight control systems
• Conduct On-the-Job Training (OJT) for assigned trainees
• Document all maintenance actions as prescribed by established procedures
• Order and receive parts
Qualifications and Experience:
• AFSC 2A374 /2A371 Fighter Aircraft Integrated Avionics or equivalent
• Requires a minimum of five (5) years’ experience and at least 2 at the seven (7) level as and F-15 Avionics Systems Specialist
• Experience in performing supervisory functions of B-Shop is also desirable
• The use and interpretation of intermediate level test equipment is also desirable