| || At SABIC, we’ve always believed that it takes special people to make a difference. This is our culture: we find talented, ingenuous, collaborative and driven people then create the conditions for their talent to flourish: fulfilling work environments, state-of-the-art technology and the empowerment they need.|
To achieve this goal, SABIC has given birth to its Leadership Way, a consistent and shared set of leadership mindsets and skill-sets that differentiate SABIC leaders in the marketplace and drive forward key attributes such as increased customer intimacy, innovation and improved operational efficiency and effectiveness.
At SABIC, we are focused on transformation in order to maintain our competitive edge and global expansion. As a result, we are looking to expand our success with a subject-matter expert to help accelerate the on the ground leadership and culture transformation at SABIC.
The job responsibilities include:
- Acting as a custodian of our SABIC Leadership Way and reinforcing its global activation through developing learning/talent solutions
- Translating strategic priorities into talent and varied learning strategies
- Driving the global culture initiative through a series of regional creative interventions
- Initiating and supporting global diverse and agile teams to identify improvement opportunities
- Leading the transformation change management and communications efforts globally
- Supporting executive talent management with thought leadership and best practice execution
- Working closely and consulting with the SABIC People & Organization team to help define and implement an integrated approach to global top talent identification, coaching and development
- Conducting external research and benchmarking to ensure strategy, content and delivery models are positioned to deliver best-in-class results
- Integrating leading practices in social and collaborative learning methods to improve program impact, build and sustain learning communities and drive continuous learning across SABIC leadership
- Consulting with HR Business Partners, senior business leaders and other key stakeholders to perform periodic needs analyses
- Collaborating with SABIC partners and affiliates to share best practices and drive human innovation
- Defining prioritized annual objectives complete with action plans, resourcing models, milestones & metrics of success.
- Designing and executing strategy to establish awareness and build commitment to personal development across the management and executive population
- Advising leadership team on development planning for high-potential employees
- Developing measures, benchmarks or scorecards to monitor the effectiveness of leadership development efforts applying these measures to drive progress in talent management and retention
- Designing and incorporating effective communication and feedback methods for leadership development curriculums
- Consistently assess and measure training and development programs to ensure they are relevant to the needs of the changing business
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Genuine passion for culture and leadership development matters
- Ability to design innovative and engaging learning interventions
- Proven global experience in advising and influencing executive leaders (with a strong personal executive presence)
- Ability to identify process improvements and drive improvements at a tactical level
- Deep expertise in change management and communications
- Ability to collaborate globally and build sustainable relationships at all levels of the enterprise
- Hands-on delivery capability on our cadre of leadership development offerings
- Growth mindset that supports the business strategic intent
- Track record of implementing and delivering results through global programs
| || PEOPLE WHO CAN
We’ve always believed that it takes special people to make a difference. They need ingenuity, brilliance and the freedom to turn their ideas into reality. At SABIC, this is our culture. We find open-minded, gifted and questioning people. Then we create the conditions for their talent to flourish: fulfilling work environments, state-of-the-art technology and the empowerment they need. So when you work for SABIC, you’re the person who can find new solutions and possibilities that change the world for the better.
At SABIC, we know that our success depends on your success. We’re committed to nurturing your talent, to help you achieve both your career ambitions and life goals. We’ve created tailored training and development programs for our employees which are among the best in the petrochemical industry. This is not a job where you dream about the weekend. This is a job where you dream about how you can change things for the better, for everyone. And this is a company where your dreams can be realized, where your ideas can be made reality, and where what you make can make a difference.
SABIC is a global leader in chemicals headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. From making cars and planes more fuel-efficient, to helping conserve the world’s water supply and enabling colorful smartphone cases, we find solutions to the challenges of today to help our customers achieve their ambitions and build a better tomorrow.
Operating in the Americas since 1987, SABIC employs over 5,000 people and operates from 17 office locations and 17 manufacturing sites and technology and innovation centers in Exton, PA; Houston, TX; Mt. Vernon, IN; and Selkirk, NY.
SABIC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and as such will not discriminate in its employment practices, including recruiting and hiring practices, based on a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation and pregnancy), age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
SABIC is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of SABIC about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at SABIC via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of SABIC; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by SABIC as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.