| || Work Schedule: Day Shift, Monday through Friday|
- Works with minimal supervision
- Performs proper equipment upkeep in assigned area
- Performs all aspects of scheduled and unscheduled major and minor repairs/modifications
- Management and execution of preventative maintenance program
- Management of work orders, documentation of feedback, and tracking maintenance history
- Installs, troubleshoots and maintains electrical/mechanical equipment and piping systems including activities subject to Process Safety Management regulatory requirements.
- Performing building maintenance, plumbing, wall repairs, painting, and lighting repairs.
- Locating and expediting parts and labor to meet the needs of the department
- Interfacing with operations to prioritize and plan workload
- Perform transactions in company procurement system to support maintenance and other needs of the department
- Arranging contractor support and completing high-risk permits as needed
- Perform monthly compliance inspections
- Assist with Lock-Out-Tag-Out, fork truck and high-risk permit training for area
- Documenting corrective actions and Management of Change process and acting as the backup during the absence of the maintenance supervisor
| || Requirements|
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Five years maintenance experience with proven electrical and mechanical skills
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated organization, planning, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer data management and record keeping skills.
- Strong knowledge and use of Microsoft Office
- Good working knowledge of instrument and mechanical equipment functions
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and work in a high involvement team environment
- Demonstrated ability to read, interpret, and update, electrical and mechanical drawings and schematic wiring
- Ability to work overtime as required including on a call-in basis
- Ability to lift 55 lbs. on a regular basis, work within confined spaces, work in a wet suit and work with a respirator when required
• You must submit your application for employment online to be considered. Please submit your resume using the apply online option on this page.
• You must be 18 years or older
• You must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
• You must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process
• You must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
| || PEOPLE WHO CAN
We’ve always believed that it takes special people to make a difference. They need ingenuity, brilliance and the freedom to turn their ideas into reality. At SABIC, this is our culture. We find open-minded, gifted and questioning people. Then we create the conditions for their talent to flourish: fulfilling work environments, state-of-the-art technology and the empowerment they need. So when you work for SABIC, you’re the person who can find new solutions and possibilities that change the world for the better.
At SABIC, we know that our success depends on your success. We’re committed to nurturing your talent, to help you achieve both your career ambitions and life goals. We’ve created tailored training and development programs for our employees which are among the best in the petrochemical industry. This is not a job where you dream about the weekend. This is a job where you dream about how you can change things for the better, for everyone. And this is a company where your dreams can be realized, where your ideas can be made reality, and where what you make can make a difference.
SABIC is a global leader in chemicals headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. From making cars and planes more fuel-efficient, to helping conserve the world’s water supply and enabling colorful smartphone cases, we find solutions to the challenges of today to help our customers achieve their ambitions and build a better tomorrow.
Operating in the Americas since 1987, SABIC employs over 5,000 people and operates from 17 office locations and 17 manufacturing sites and technology and innovation centers in Exton, PA; Houston, TX; Mt. Vernon, IN; and Selkirk, NY.
SABIC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and as such will not discriminate in its employment practices, including recruiting and hiring practices, based on a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation and pregnancy), age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
SABIC is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of SABIC about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at SABIC via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of SABIC; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by SABIC as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.