| || |
- Develop regional compensation and benefit strategy considering SABIC overall strategy & employment market trends to attract, motivate and retain employees.
- Design new programs and continuously improves existing programs.
- Assist with the annual compensation cycle.
- Assess the effectiveness of the strategy through analysis of costs, benchmarks, peer company data & HR master data
- Ensure SABIC has sound governance for compensation and benefits
- Support the HR team in the Americas with compensation and benefit matters
- Evaluation / analysis of the effectiveness of C&B programs in driving the business' strategic objectives, leading to recommendations for improvement.
- Annual benchmarking activity primarily for the Americas region and other market research such as peer company analysis.
- Support Americas HR team on C&B issues and ensure sound governance for C&B programs in the Americas.
- Development and improvement of C&B programs and creation of brochures, guidebooks, web pages.
- Actively engage and contribute to global C&B, HR, and Business projects and initiatives
- Lead C&B change management activity in the Americas region.
- Make proposals for changes to salary ranges / scales and annual merit increase budgets for hourly and exempt populations.
- Advise the M&A team on C&B matters - in particular pensions, incentives and due diligence.
- Assist in evaluation of jobs located in Americas region.
- Experience providing support to Mexico, Canada, Argentina and Brazil countries preferred.
| || |
- Degree in Human Resources, Finance, Business Administration or a technical / scientific subject.
- 7-10 years of professional experience in global / multi-national C&B roles
- Comprehensive knowledge of regional C&B through significant experience across the full scope of C&B activities
- Chemical industry experience and experience outside C&B is an advantage
- Experience with complex C&B or related project/program and portfolio management
- Experience with benefits accounting, compensation-related controllership matters and compensation modelling are an advantage
Certification/Licenses: CCP, GRP, GPHR, SHRM-SCP
- Strategic HR Management
- Compensation & Benefits
- Global Outlook
- Analytical Thinking
- Emotional Intelligence
- Contemporary Talent & Reward philosophy & techniques
- You must submit your application for employment online to be considered. Please submit your resume using the apply online option.
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
- You must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process
- You must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
| || PEOPLE WHO CAN
We’ve always believed that it takes special people to make a difference. They need ingenuity, brilliance and the freedom to turn their ideas into reality. At SABIC, this is our culture. We find open-minded, gifted and questioning people. Then we create the conditions for their talent to flourish: fulfilling work environments, state-of-the-art technology and the empowerment they need. So when you work for SABIC, you’re the person who can find new solutions and possibilities that change the world for the better.
At SABIC, we know that our success depends on your success. We’re committed to nurturing your talent, to help you achieve both your career ambitions and life goals. We’ve created tailored training and development programs for our employees which are among the best in the petrochemical industry. This is not a job where you dream about the weekend. This is a job where you dream about how you can change things for the better, for everyone. And this is a company where your dreams can be realized, where your ideas can be made reality, and where what you make can make a difference.
SABIC is a global leader in chemicals headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. From making cars and planes more fuel-efficient, to helping conserve the world’s water supply and enabling colorful smartphone cases, we find solutions to the challenges of today to help our customers achieve their ambitions and build a better tomorrow.
Operating in the Americas since 1987, SABIC employs over 5,000 people and operates from 17 office locations and 17 manufacturing sites and technology and innovation centers in Exton, PA; Houston, TX; Mt. Vernon, IN; and Selkirk, NY.
SABIC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and as such will not discriminate in its employment practices, including recruiting and hiring practices, based on a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation and pregnancy), age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
SABIC is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of SABIC about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at SABIC via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of SABIC; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by SABIC as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.