| || Brand Manager-Intl |
| || 181929 |
| || Italy |
| || 20159 |
| || Marketing |
| || As an industry leader, Mattel Italy prides itself on being led by its people in the dynamic fast moving consumer goods industry. We look for people that are excited by a challenge, want to be rewarded for performance and who are motivated to make things happen.|
At Mattel, we inspire wonder in the next generation to shape a brighter tomorrow. We create the experiences that capture kids’ hearts, open their minds and unlock their potential through play. By fostering a culture of entrepreneurialism, we encourage everyone to channel their inner garage spirit, challenge the status quo and let kids inspire endless creativity. We balance speed and agility with having fun, winning together, and achieving bold goals. All this, in a respectful environment where we celebrate every voice, everywhere!
| || Brand Manager|
In this position you will be part of the team of local experts in the Brands/Categories designated in the Marketing team. The position will ensure effective, creative and efficient implementation of brand strategies and plans. The position will act as a Brand Activation interface with both internal and external customers. Your primary responsibilities will be to
- Ensure best effective and impactful amplifications & implementations of Brand strategies and action plans in the country. You will team up with the regional marketing team to streamline the strategy.
- Responsible for pricing, following regional guidelines, and quotas in conjunction with sales.
- Drive the execution of brand retail activation plans, collaborating with the Consumer Product team (merchandizing strategies / planograms, tent poles and promotions, POP).
- Manage media agency for the execution of brand marketing activities across all different media channels.
- Team up with the Regional & Local Digital Marketing team, to combine your market knowledge with their online expertise for optimal presence of your brands on the web.
- Continuously track and evaluate the performance of your brands, both at sell in and sell out level.
- Amplify and Execute Brand plans to gain category share in a profitable way, maximize opportunities and to improve our competitive position.
- Maintain constant communication with BU Lead, Sr. Brand Manager and Regional Marketing team to share expertise of the local market as well as identify synergies, alignment, best practices and opportunities within the country
What does it take to succeed?
- You know how to get things done with a large international matrix organization, based on your previous experience within a similar context.
- In order to accomplish your most important goals, you will need to be able to set your priorities, push the business with your new ideas, think about process improvement and take action when necessary.
- Flexible and determined approach to your work is crucial. Dealing with ambiguity.
| || Minimum requirements|
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or any other related field (Master of Science)
- Preferably 3+ years of commercial/marketing experience preferably in Toys, FMCG or licensed consumer goods, Apparel or Health & Beauty industry
- Strong team player with a collaborative working style, proven track record of building relationships
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Results oriented, will to succeed
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Innovation attitude, out-of-the-box thinking, independent thinker
- Problem solving skills, proactive
- Fluent in English and Italian
| || ABOUT US|
We offer a competitive salary, a bonus structure and an attractive pension plan. In our office in Milan we provide a fun, engaging and fast-paced working environment, where we make decisions very quickly and where creativity and teamwork is the core of our culture. We believe that as our employees grow professionally, so will Mattel. We grow through diverse learning opportunities that elevate our knowledge, skills and aspirations. Right from the beginning, our employees have the opportunity to take responsibility for interesting projects and various challenging tasks. We work with passion but also take time to play a game with our colleagues. The dress code at Mattel is business casual - every day.