| || 35992BR |
| || Cdr Communication & Mrktg |
| || Coordinator Communication & Recruitment |
| || Colleges@ASU: Lake Havasu City |
| || Marketing & Media Relations |
| || Lake Havasu City Programs |
| || Full-Time |
| || EXEC VP/PROVOST |
| || Open |
| || This is not a grant funded position and is not contingent on future grant funding. |
| || 02 |
| || $40,392 - $45,000 per year; DOE |
| || 22-September-2017 |
| || |
Under general supervision, helps develop and coordinate undergraduate student recruitment functions to include recruitment campaigns, events, admissions, and cultivating community partnerships. Supervises the daily tasks, activities and operations of the enrollment coaches. Under administrative direction, directs the publications, promotion and marketing operations; builds and maintains positive relationships with clients; develops, implements and evaluates new and creative ideas; designs marketing strategies; reports to Student Recruitment Coordinator, Senior of Admissions in Lake Havasu.
| || |
- Coordinates recruitment programs and events for college/department.
- Serves as point of contact for prospective students and acts as a liaison with the community, students, faculty and staff in facilitating college/department recruitment plan.
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with lead faculty members, community partners, businesses, community colleges, high schools and organizations identified in the student recruitment plan.
- Develops, plans, and facilitates workshops, meetings, recruitment events, campus tours and presentations.
- Maintains contact with prospective students; assist with admission process, registration procedures. Responds to student questions and concerns in a timely manner.
- Works collaboratively with academic units and services throughout the University to facilitate student support.
- Assist in the development, editing and distribution of recruitment items, brochures, and documents.
- Works closely with faculty and staff to meet recruitment goals.
- Assess recruitment programs and events for effectiveness.
- Recommends and monitors compliance with department policies and procedures.
- Plans and implements ongoing mass marketing, social media or programs.
- Act as a liaison with Community Outreach Specialist at ASU Lake Havasu.
- Coordinate media placement and printing of various brochures, articles and schedules, coordinate distribution of printed material.
- Helps determine target markets to expand audience base; discusses ideas on how target market will be reached such as use of direct mailings and/or print, television or radio advertisements.
- Assists with editing and layout of promotional and informational materials including; brochures, flyers, slides, presentations, press releases and feature articles.
| || |
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field AND two years experience in development of comprehensive marketing plans; OR, Six years experience in the development of comprehensive marketing plans; OR Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
| || |
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing practices and principles.
- Demonstrated knowledge of media placement and graphic design concepts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of supervisory practices and principles.
- Evidence of effective communication, both verbal and written.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision.
| || |
Activities are performed in an environmentally controlled office setting subject to extended periods of sitting, keyboarding, and manipulating a computer mouse (45%) frequently required to stand for varying lengths of time and walk moderate distances to perform work (30%). Frequent bending, reaching, lifting, pushing and pulling up to 25 pounds (20%) Regular activities require ability to quickly change priorities which may include and/or are subject to resolution of conflicts. Ability to clearly communicate verbally, read, write, see and hear to perform essential functions. Frequent travel, both in state and out of state, involving operation of a motor vehicle.
| || Arizona State University Colleges at Lake Havasu City is ASU’s newest location, open since 2012. ASU at Lake Havasu focuses exclusively on instruction for high-demand undergraduate degrees with lower tuition than at Arizona's research universities. Along with ASU’s high-quality faculty and degree programs, the location creates a unique college-town feel with its nearby lake views, beaches, restaurants and shops on nearby Main Street. The programs in Lake Havasu City promotes strong relationships with local school districts and Mohave County Community College to increase opportunities for pathways to an ASU degree. The Arizona Board of Regents (ABOR), Lake Havasu City, the Lake Havasu Unified School District and the Lake Havasu Foundation are partners in this collaborative effort.|
| || |
Arizona State University is a new model for American higher education, an unprecedented combination of academic excellence, entrepreneurial energy and broad access. This New American University is a single, unified institution comprising four differentiated campuses positively impacting the economic, social, cultural and environmental health of the communities it serves. Its research is inspired by real world application blurring the boundaries that traditionally separate academic disciplines. ASU serves more than 90,000 students in metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona, the nation's fifth largest city. ASU champions intellectual and cultural diversity, and welcomes students from all fifty states and more than one hundred nations across the globe.
ASU is a tobacco-free university. For details visit www.asu.edu/tobaccofree
AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.
Arizona State University is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
| || ASU conducts pre-employment screening which may include verification of work history, academic credentials, licenses, and certifications. |
| || ASU conducts pre-employment screening for all positions which includes a criminal background check, verification of work history, academic credentials, licenses, and certifications. Employment is contingent upon successful passing of the background check. |
| || |
Application deadline is 3:00PM Arizona time on the date indicated.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and a list of references.
Please include all employment information in month/year format (e.g., 6/88 to 8/94), job title, job duties and name of employer for each position.
Resume should clearly illustrate how prior knowledge and experience meets the Minimum and Desired qualifications of this position.
ASU does not pay for travel expenses associated with interviews, unless otherwise indicated.
Only electronic applications are accepted for this position.