| || 32511BR |
| || Program Manager |
| || Program Manager |
| || Off-Campus: Scottsdale |
| || Generic |
| || EdPlus at ASU Program Support |
| || Full-Time |
| || EdPlus at ASU |
| || Open |
| || This is not a grant funded position and is not contingent on future grant funding. |
| || 02 |
| || $43,920 - $70,000 per year; DOE |
| || 30-May-2017 |
| || |
EdPlus is currently seeking a highly-motivated and energetic Program Manager. Under administrative direction, the Program Manager performs work of considerable difficulty in coordinating and directing the activities and functions of academic programs. Independently ensures that the goals and objectives of the project or program are accomplished in accordance with priorities, time limitations, funding limitations or other specifications, acting as a primary or secondary liaison between ASU Online/EdPlus and the academic units.
EdPlus is a leader in online learning and global education. Our mission is to reimagine teaching and learning and deliver education at scale and speed to everyone, everywhere.
EdPlus at ASU
| || |
- Under administrative direction from the Program Launch and Support team: Participates in the client meetings/presentations to introduce ASU Online/EdPlus’s service model.
- Provides guidance to both the client and internal teams regarding project execution (e.g., project plan, participant communication, technology, resources, risks, etc.)
- Executes project plan and is held accountable for managing risks/changes for a successful program delivery. Assists EdPlus Operational leadership throughout project proposal and plan development processes. Ensures that the project plan reflects the contractual deliverables.
- Develops and demonstrates an understanding of the program development process to continuously monitor expenses and progress.
- Regularly informs the client team of the project status proactively pointing out any potential issues.
- Serves as primary and secondary communication point for internal and external constituents regarding status of projects and resource requirements as appropriate. Provides direction to program delivery team in meeting project timeline and deliverables. Proactively initiates discussions with internal/external constituents to avoid risks, ensure timeliness and accuracy of scheduled deliverables.
- Resolves day-to-day issues. Takes initiative to alert client team to any potential challenges and risks. Prepares period project status reports for the client team and/or the client.
- Schedules team/client meetings as needed and prepares meeting packages. Processes all relevant data and prepares the program debrief packet/reports for the client team and the client.
- Learns and utilizes ASU Online/EdPlus standards and practices.
- Provides feedback to the operations team and/or Director of Operations regarding performance observations.
- Assures overall adherence to program delivery standards via training, audits, formal and informal mentorship.
- Assumes or coordinates other duties or projects as assigned or directed.
| || |
Bachelor's degree in a related field AND five years administrative/coordination experience; OR, Master's degree in field appropriate to area of assignment AND three years administrative/coordination experience; OR Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
| || |
- Master’s degree in related field.
- Experience in online learning.
- Expertise in relationship management.
- Experience in Higher Education.
| || Our offices are located in ASU SkySong, a dynamic center for innovation - home to both start-ups and Fortune 500 companies.|
Activities are primarily performed in a regular, climate controlled office setting subject to extended periods of sitting or standing. Visual acuity and manual dexterity associated with daily use of desktop or laptop computer is required. Ability to clearly communicate verbally in English, read, write, see, and hear to perform essential duties. Regular review of completed tasks.
| || EdPlus at ASU works to accelerate the acceptance and adoption of digital teaching and learning at ASU, in America and the world.|
Help us change the world of higher education by becoming part of our innovative, enthusiastic and disciplined team. Our culture is one where everybody contributes, because we feel a sense of urgency each day; where everyone strives for excellence, because we seek to delight our stakeholders; where everybody takes risks, because we are challenged by our ambitions to be bold; and where we achieve milestones and are closers.
If you wish to work in an environment where you will be valued for the skills you bring to projects and be challenged to stretch your current capabilities and apply them in new ways, then consider becoming part of EdPlus at ASU.
EdPlus at ASU
| || |
Arizona State University is a new model for American higher education, an unprecedented combination of academic excellence, entrepreneurial energy and broad access. This New American University is a single, unified institution comprising four differentiated campuses positively impacting the economic, social, cultural and environmental health of the communities it serves. Its research is inspired by real world application blurring the boundaries that traditionally separate academic disciplines. ASU serves more than 90,000 students in metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona, the nation's fifth largest city. ASU champions intellectual and cultural diversity, and welcomes students from all fifty states and more than one hundred nations across the globe.
ASU is a tobacco-free university. For details visit www.asu.edu/tobaccofree
AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.
Arizona State University is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
| || ASU conducts pre-employment screening which may include verification of work history, academic credentials, licenses, and certifications. |
| || ASU conducts pre-employment screening for all positions which includes a criminal background check, verification of work history, academic credentials, licenses, and certifications. Employment is contingent upon successful passing of the background check. |
| || |
Application deadline is 3:00PM Arizona time on the date indicated.
Please include all employment information in month/year format (e.g., 6/88 to 8/94), job title, job duties and name of employer for each position.
Resume should clearly illustrate how prior knowledge and experience meets the Minimum and Desired qualifications of this position.
ASU does not pay for travel expenses associated with interviews, unless otherwise indicated.
Only electronic applications are accepted for this position.
EdPlus at ASU employment requires current eligibility to legally work in the United States.