| || 32205BR |
| || Marketing Content Specialist |
| || Marketing Copywriter |
| || Off-Campus: Scottsdale |
| || Marketing & Media Relations |
| || EdPlus Marketing |
| || Full-Time |
| || EdPlus at ASU |
| || Open |
| || This is not a grant funded position and is not contingent on future grant funding. |
| || 02 |
| || Depends on experience |
| || 29-May-2017 |
| || |
EdPlus at ASU is currently seeking a motivated and articulate Marketing Copywriter to join our high-performing team to develop customer-focused marketing copy for a wide variety of marketing assets including landing pages, web pages, email nurture campaigns, digital advertisements, sales collateral and more. This role requires a talented and versatile individual with a deep understanding of conversion copy and the ability to balance brand guidelines with customer-focused language.
EdPlus is a leader in online learning and global education. Our mission is to reimagine teaching and learning and deliver education at scale and speed to everyone, everywhere.
EdPlus at ASU
| || |
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Marketing Communications to help develop and mature a clear brand voice and style for ASU’s Global Freshman Academy.
- Work with Demand Generation team to write copy for paid advertising, SEO campaigns, email nurture and other marketing materials.
- Write, edit, and oversee persona-focused landing pages with the goal of converting visitors to leads.
- Write and edit paid advertising copy for SEM campaigns that include paid social media and paid search.
- Develop, produce and edit website copy to further educate and convert web visitors.
- Oversees the production of video copy for Global Freshman Academy marketing purposes by conducting research, writing and editing scripts, and directing edits and revisions.
- Responsible for final oversight of marketing copy ensuring compliance with project description specifications, editing grammar and punctuation, writing style, content accuracy and department requirements.
- Develops and maintains collaborative working relationships with team members, project managers, creative resources such as the school's video development group and other outside constituencies to accomplish project goals and content needs.
- Edits or rewrites existing copy; reads and proofs materials for accuracy, style, and readability, recommending changes where necessary.
- Assumes and coordinates other duties as assigned.
| || |
Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, Communications or related field AND five years of content marketing, marketing communications, marketing project management or related experience; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
| || |
- Demonstrated ability to craft compelling conversion copy that drives sales across a variety of digital assets including websites, landing pages, and paid advertisements.
- Experience balancing established brand guidelines with customer-focused copy that resonates with end users.
- Demonstrated ability in creating, testing and writing email campaigns with good (based on industry) open rates, CTR, and ROI.
- Evidence of a Bachelor's degree or higher in a related field.
- Evidence of excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in an environment subject to tight deadlines which often includes conflicting priorities.
| || |
Our offices are located in ASU SkySong, a dynamic center for innovation - home to both start-ups and Fortune 500 companies.
Activities are primarily performed in a regular, climate controlled office setting subject to extended periods of sitting or standing. Visual acuity and manual dexterity associated with daily use of desktop or laptop computer is required. Ability to clearly communicate verbally in English, read, write, see, and hear to perform essential duties. Regular review of completed tasks.
| || EdPlus at ASU works to accelerate the acceptance and adoption of digital teaching and learning at ASU, in America and the world.|
Help us change the world of higher education by becoming part of our innovative, enthusiastic and disciplined team. Our culture is one where everybody contributes, because we feel a sense of urgency each day; where everyone strives for excellence, because we seek to delight our stakeholders; where everybody takes risks, because we are challenged by our ambitions to be bold; and where we achieve milestones and are closers.
If you wish to work in an environment where you will be valued for the skills you bring to projects and be challenged to stretch your current capabilities and apply them in new ways, then consider becoming part of EdPlus at ASU.
EdPlus at ASU
| || |
Arizona State University is a new model for American higher education, an unprecedented combination of academic excellence, entrepreneurial energy and broad access. This New American University is a single, unified institution comprising four differentiated campuses positively impacting the economic, social, cultural and environmental health of the communities it serves. Its research is inspired by real world application blurring the boundaries that traditionally separate academic disciplines. ASU serves more than 90,000 students in metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona, the nation's fifth largest city. ASU champions intellectual and cultural diversity, and welcomes students from all fifty states and more than one hundred nations across the globe.
ASU is a tobacco-free university. For details visit www.asu.edu/tobaccofree
AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.
Arizona State University is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
| || ASU conducts pre-employment screening which may include verification of work history, academic credentials, licenses, and certifications. |
| || ASU conducts pre-employment screening for all positions which includes a criminal background check, verification of work history, academic credentials, licenses, and certifications. Employment is contingent upon successful passing of the background check. |
| || |
Application deadline is 3:00PM Arizona time on the date indicated.
Please include all employment information in month/year format (e.g., 6/88 to 8/94), job title, job duties and name of employer for each position.
Resume and cover letter should clearly illustrate how prior knowledge and experience meets the Minimum and Desired qualifications of this position.
ASU does not pay for travel expenses associated with interviews, unless otherwise indicated.
Only electronic applications are accepted for this position.
EdPlus at ASU employment requires current eligibility to legally work in the United States.