| || 207483BR |
| || Internship - Preformulation Scientist |
| || PHARMA |
| || GLOBAL FRANCHISE - PHARMA |
| || USA |
| || USA Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, East Hanover, NJ |
| || Research & Development |
| || Part Time |
| || Internship |
| || A health care company with global reach. A product pipeline filled to the brim. A team committed to scientific advancement. Think what's possible. Novartis and its associated companies are always looking for talented employees globally. We are engaged in advance preparation for potential position openings. Submit your CV/resume now to join our talent pool for the position described below. Please note that you are not applying for a current vacancy, but are submitting your CV/resume for consideration for future, possible opportunities. We look forward to receiving your information. Intern will be responsible for setting up and conducting sample analysis of solutions with current analytical techniques for the Preformulations/Technical R&D team within Novartis’ Global Drug Development organization. • Assist in the carry out solubility and stability studies for API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient) characterization in addition to solid state characterization of APIs.
• Provide technical input into preformulation characterization of APIs and formulation development.
• Assure inventory of needed supplies and materials is up to date and that compliance with all appropriate regulations and policies is met.
• Provide input to help solve analysis problems.
• Document and record experimental data
• Assist in preparation of formulations and samples
• Maintain basic understanding of preformulation API characterization. Thank you for your interest in Alcon’s Summer Internship and Co-Op Program. These programs are jointly managed by Alcon and PRO Unlimited. This partnership continues our long standing collaboration providing Alcon’s Summer Interns and Co-Op Students real-world experience by discovering new ways to enhance sight and improve people’s lives. As an Alcon Intern or Co-Op you will be employed by PRO Unlimited.
Novartis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
| || The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. |
| || • Undergraduate or Graduate level student
• Major: Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Medicinal Chemistry
• Previous experience in preformulations and knowledge of solid state characterization and ophthalmology is preferred.