| || Learning Technologies Partner, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
Welcome to the future of medicine.
Be part of a rapidly growing, diverse and high caliber team of passionate people who strive to make a difference. Join the Novartis team in Prague and enjoy our inspiring environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation package, a wealth of opportunities for career development and an undeniably friendly culture.
Novartis is currently searching for a Learning Technologies Partner to join the Human Resources Team.
The Learning Technologies Partner supports the shaping of the Learning technology architecture and strategy. Acts as a Business Partner to advise customers on the best approaches/ learning technology to use, in order to support their specific learning projects. Is expert in the usage of Learning Management Systems and related technologies/ tools and is responsible for ensuring and supporting its successful operation and usage globally.
• Develop an extensive, client focused working relationship with internal customer groups to support specific business focused learning projects.
• Assesses new features that are available across learning platforms including UP4Growth (Cornerstone on Demand) and makes recommendations on how they can be used to provide business value, coordinates communication and implementation of these with HR Services and IT teams.
• Provides guidance on the applicability of UP4Growth features / learning technology platforms to meet specific business objective.
• Gather customer business requirements by analysing existing systems and understanding business imperative determine the best approach/ learning tool to meet those requirements.
• Perform an analytical review of existing and new solutions and identify opportunities to gain further efficiencies within the use of existing learning tools.
• Onboarding and coaching of internal customers, driving the promotion and uptake of the learning tools/ platform and delivery of demos on selected learning technology platforms.
• Ensures compliance of learning technologies to relevant quality / technical assurance standards including accordance with global and local legal / regulatory requirements.
• Monitors the use of the learning technologies to drive effectiveness, including identifying and addressing risks and issues, and providing / monitoring reports utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
• Provide input into the design of any future learning platforms / processes, as appropriate.
• Managing third party vendors to ensure smooth implement of enhancements and new solutions into existing platforms, test and prepare documentation for implementation and ongoing support.
• Serve as the link between the business and IT in order to help the customer accurately describe business requirements.
• Manage customer requirements by working closely with the LES and HR Services team to ensure high level of service is maintained.
• Have responsibility for providing third level support for the Fuse platform, Learning Gateway and future systems including advising on process and best practice to the LES and HR services teams.
• Manages the building of new Learning solutions, including connections/ interfacing between systems in partnership with HR Services/ IT teams
| || The ideal candidate will have:
• Third level qualification - Learning / HR / IT or equivalent. English written and spoken.
• Strong robust problem solving skills, attention to detail and desire to provide an exceptional user /customer experience.
• Able to network and use influencing skills.
• Experienced with defining, documenting and maintaining robust operational processes.
• Possesses good knowledge of IT systems; comfortable with the technology used with the applicable process including experience of systems in a large organization.
• Expert in Learning Management Systems with in depth knowledge of Cornerstone On Demand environment.
• Proven ability of generating and utilizing reporting to perform business analysis.
• Knowledge and understanding across a broad range of learning processes.
• Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
• Experience of working as part of a remote team and in a global, multicultural environment.
• Strong knowledge of e-learning content types, including technical aspect of e-Learning build and deployment e.g. SCORM / AICC, HTML5 etc.
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague:
The Center, one of 5 around the world, delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis worldwide. We have highly qualified teams in areas such as scientific and commercial services (known as Product Lifecycle Services), IT, Human Resources, Financial Reporting & Accounting, Procurement, Real Estate and Facility Services, Legal & Compliance, Finance and Communications.
Here’s some of the reasons we think you should join us:
• A job with a purpose. At Novartis, we all contribute to our mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives.
• A wealth of opportunities for career progression and working with best-in-class professionals.
• A diverse team that reflects the rich diversity of our markets. Over 55 nationalities speaking with 30+ languages, all generations, and more than 44% of female.
• Our modern and newly designed workplace is a pleasant place that reflects the need for flexible ways of working in order to bring new ideas to life.
• We live by our values; we cherish not only what we do but also how we do it. .
• Diversity & Inclusion mind-set. We aspire to move beyond stereotypes and bias to bring differences together, so we can see the world through the eyes of our patients and customers.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes:
• Competitive salary;
• Annual performance-based bonus;
• Employee recognition scheme;
• A benefits scheme above local legislation standards including pension and risk-life insurance, benefit package for health, education, culture and sport activities;
• Healthcare program that offers easy access to comprehensive health care;
• Variety of medical check-ups or consultations on-site;
• An Employee Assistance Program;
• 25 days annual leave, 4 days paid sick leave and Christmas holiday;
• Public transport allowance;
• Flexible working arrangements including Home Office;
• Support for a healthy lifestyle through the daily offering of fruit & vegetables.
We are looking forward to talking to you and sharing more about our broad range of opportunities.