| || To achieve agreed activities, productivity and performance targets for the area through leadership, management, direction and coaching of the Medical Representatives team.
• To meet or exceed targets within agreed budgets and timescales – through effective leadership of the Medical Representatives team.
• To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face to face and meetings and manage delivery of customer centric activities with all primary and secondary care customers - within operating budget.
• Manage operating expenses within agreed budgets through effective monitoring and reporting systems. Ensure that expenditure does not exceed agreed budgets.
• To ensure effective management of the medical representatives team including training and personal development in terms of ongoing training, coaching and counseling through regular field visits and management of recruitment, performance, development and retention of representatives in the area through quality processes - working in conjunction and support from customer relations training and HR department.
• To ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of Novartis priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programs.
• To implement with excellence the planned activities and marketing campaigns adhering to the relevant Codes of Practice/regulations.
• To ensure effective communication which reflects leadership, focus, direction and motivation of the customer relations team.
• To develop and monitor an integrated operational plan which achieves the goals for the area / including territory budget, recourse allocation, fair and balanced objectives, transparent and motivating incentives/.
• Observe strictly any and all applicable internal and external regulations, acts and procedures, including, but not limited to: Internal Rules, Code of Conduct, Corporate Citizenship, NP4, local industry code etc.
• Responsible for proper and compliant reporting of Adverse Events in order to fulfill all regulatory requirements and ethical obligations including timely forwarding of all spontaneous reports to local Drug Safety Responsible.
• Comply with the GxP quality requirements applicable to his/her area of responsibility, incl. but not limited to proper reporting of adverse events and customer complaints, samples handling as well as any incident that may adversely affect the quality, safety, identity, strength, purity, availability or efficacy of a commercial product or clinical trial material and/or may compromise the Novartis Quality System and the global Novartis reputation.
Hiring Manager: Ghadban, Sami