| || Field Based Medical Personnel to build scientific partnerships with healthcare professionals and decision makers on a level through evidence based and non- promotional materials. Strategically prepare and support the development and launch of drug products through education of and scientific exchange with members of the scientific community. Provide clinical trial support and external insight to shape Novartis development programs.
• Develops long term professional relationships, builds advocacy with and gain contributions from regional, national and international Medical Experts (ME), Health Care Professional (HCPs) and Decision Makers (DMs).
• Contributes to mapping / profiling of MEs/decision makers in line with Business Unit / CPO strategies.
• Provide and discuss scientific information and data to HCPs to ensure quality and accuracy of medical/scientific information. Convey feedback.
• Collect, analyze and share insights that may impact Novartis.
• Provide speaker training upon request.
• Provide medical support as part of a cross-functional team to relevant clinical trials- feasibility and quality research site recommendations, educational activities to support study accrual.
• Educate HCPs on novel emerging data and pipeline platforms.
• Provide scientific information to HCP on specific business critical issues that are medically relevant.
• Identify potential research opportunities that are consistent with Novartis product development strategies and facilitate investigator initiated trials according to Novartis procedures and legislative requirements.
• Collaborate with Novartis colleagues to actively support medical and scientific meetings on regional and national level.
• Implement and/or support value scientific projects according to corporate global strategies, including registries, epidemiology projects, etc.
• Provide medical support and training (i.e. disease state and product) to Novartis colleagues (e.g. КАMs, CRAs etc.) as appropriately requested.
• Ensure GCP (Good Clinical Practice), Ethical Committee, SOP and local requirements are fulfilled.
• Responsible for proper and compliant reporting of Adverse Events in order to fulfill all regulatory requirements and ethical obligations including timely forwarding of all spontaneous reports to local Drug Safety Responsible.
• Comply with the GxP quality requirements applicable to his/her area of responsibility, incl. but not limited to proper reporting of adverse events and customer complaints, samples handling as well as any incident that may adversely affect the quality, safety, identity, strength, purity, availability or efficacy of a commercial product or clinical trial material and/or may compromise the Novartis Quality System and the global Novartis reputation.
| || Education: Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry
Languages: Fluency in English and Bulgarian – written and spoken
- Medical Advisor or MSL is preferred
- 5-6 y. of experience as Medical Representative or Key Account Manager in original pharmaceutical company
- Proven ability to develop and foster credible relationships with Medical Experts/decision makers
- Working knowledge of the Healthcare System and of the research procedures as well as the ICH guidelines, GCP and other ethical guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to understand and convey emergent scientific information
- Proven communication competencies, presentation skills, business and product knowledge
- Effectively contribute to work on multifunctional teams
- Ability to adapt, organize, prioritize, and work effectively in a constantly changing field based environment