| || Manage the design of system solutions in alignment with design and architectural standards, while meeting quality, performance, security and business requirements.
- Ensure that system designs adhere to solution architecture design (i.e. high level conceptual design) and are traceable to functional as well as non-functional requirements in projects/enhancements - Ensure designs produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution and operations of solutions - Ensure system design standards are defined to improve and sustain standardization of solutions - Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the architecture handbook - Support scoping, fit-gap workshops for projects/enhancements, propose solutions for key gaps, provide effort estimations and alignment with business teams - Ensure that project/enhancements work is delivered to agreed time, cost and quality constraints following the release calendars - Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed, formally documented and signed off by business - Ensure that solution testing is performed to meet quality standards - Establish standardized design and development processes to enable cost effective delivery - Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when designing new solutions and services - Perform scoping, fit-gap workshops for projects/enhancements, proposes solutions for key gaps, provide effort estimations and align with business teams - Follow standardized design and development processes to enable cost effective delivery - Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Solution Design scope
| || -Degree or relevant equivalent degree.
-8+ years business consulting experience
-Proven track record of delivery global projects in a complex matrix organization for large scale multinational companies either in the IT or Business side
- Experience with large scale business transformation projects. Be customer focus and comfortable with change management techniques.
- Good, clear communication with the ability of managing and influencing different level of stakeholder
- Fluent in English (written/spoken). Any additional language is a plus.
- Proven leadership and ability to manage teams. Be able to work in dynamic, multicultural, challenging environment.
- Certification on project management techniques and tools (e.g PMP, Agile,...) is a plus
- Specific procurement system knowledge (e.g. SAP Ariba, Coupa, ,...) is a plus