| || 229246BR |
| || Solution Design Expert |
| || NBS |
| || IT NBS |
| || India |
| || Hyderabad |
| || Nov Hltcr Shared Services Ind |
| || Information Technology |
| || Full Time |
| || Regular |
| || Novartis Business Services IT (NBS IT) is working to support Novartis to deliver better patient outcomes through innovative use of information and technology. As technology is reshaping the healthcare industry, IT will be a differentiator for our businesses, inspiring new ideas and enabling Novartis to reimagine medicine.
To continue to add even greater value for the business we need to have the right people with the right capabilities in the right location. We need to be customer-oriented and focus on bringing the best services and solutions to the business – both globally and locally – to support our patients.
NBS IT offers this extraordinary work experience with a real opportunity to develop in a highly fast-paced technology-driven environment where collaboration and innovation are at the heart of who we are and what we do.
Manage the design of system solutions in alignment with design and architectural standards, while meeting quality, performance, security and business requirements.
- Ensure that system designs adhere to solution architecture design (i.e. high level conceptual design) and are traceable to functional as well as non-functional requirements in projects/enhancements - Ensure designs produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution and operations of solutions - Ensure system design standards are defined to improve and sustain standardization of solutions - Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the architecture handbook - Support scoping, fit-gap workshops for projects/enhancements, propose solutions for key gaps, provide effort estimations and alignment with business teams - Ensure that project/enhancements work is delivered to agreed time, cost and quality constraints following the release calendars - Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed, formally documented and signed off by business - Ensure that solution testing is performed to meet quality standards - Establish standardized design and development processes to enable cost effective delivery - Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when designing new solutions and services - Perform scoping, fit-gap workshops for projects/enhancements, proposes solutions for key gaps, provide effort estimations and align with business teams - Follow standardized design and development processes to enable cost effective delivery - Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Solution Design scope
| || -Degree or relevant equivalent degree.
-8+ years business consulting experience
-Proven track record of delivery global projects in a complex matrix organization for large scale multinational companies either in the IT or Business side
- Experience with large scale business transformation projects. Be customer focus and comfortable with change management techniques.
- Good, clear communication with the ability of managing and influencing different level of stakeholder
- Fluent in English (written/spoken). Any additional language is a plus.
- Proven leadership and ability to manage teams. Be able to work in dynamic, multicultural, challenging environment.
-Proven experience and expert knowledge in supply chain planning systems
in order to be able to support the Novartis/Alcon either in the following
-Experience in production planning and detailed scheduling is an advantage.
-Experience in interfacing SAP ECC with a supply chain planning application, preferably SAP APO.
-Experience in a new generation planning tool e.g. SAP IBP or Kinaxis Rapid Response is an advantage.
-Understanding of the related SAP ECC processes and modules:
Production planning, MRP and MPS
Quality- and batch management
Sales & distribution
-Good understanding of medical devices and/or contact lenses industry is an Advantage.
Novartis provides innovative healthcare solutions that address the evolving needs of patients and societies. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, Novartis offers a diversified portfolio to best meet these needs: innovative medicines, cost-saving generic and biosimilar pharmaceuticals and eye care. Novartis has leading positions globally in each of these areas. In 2016, the Group achieved net sales of USD 48.5 billion, while R&D throughout the Group amounted to approximately USD 9.0 billion. Novartis Group companies employ approximately 121,000 full-time-equivalent associates. Novartis products are sold in approximately 155 countries around the world. For more information, please visit http://www.novartis.com