| || 229141BR |
| || Senior Statistician-Beijing |
| || ALCON |
| || RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT AL |
| || China |
| || Beijing |
| || Alcon (China) Ophtalmic Product Co., Ltd. |
| || Market Access |
| || Full Time |
| || Regular |
| || You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV. |
| || "• Complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in the statistical field.
• Independent operational and technical leadership of multiple protocols or non-clinical experiments in one or more therapeutic areas.
• Under close supervision, may lead efforts related to project-level activities, to include analyses and inputs into regulatory filings for all phases of development.
• Ensure and manage quality, timeliness, and efficiency for all support and deliverables for designated tasks.
• Liaise with and provide needed guidance to statistical programmers assigned in support of trial or project deliverables.
• Establish and maintain working relationships with relevant team functional representation.
| || "Education :
• Doctoral degree in statistics or biostatistics. Master’s degree with sufficient relevant experience.
• Fluent English essential (oral and written)
• 0-3 years with Doctoral degree or at least 5 years with Master’s degree in the pharmaceutical or device industry or equivalent.
• Excellent knowledge in statistics and clinical trial methodology.
• Sound knowledge of product clinical development and relevance to study design.
• Limited or no Health Authority experience.
• Excellent written and oral communication."