| || 229011BR |
| || Supply Operations Manager |
| || Novartis Technical Operations |
| || NTO EXTERNAL SUPPLY |
| || Switzerland |
| || Basel |
| || Novartis Pharma AG |
| || Technical Operations |
| || Full Time |
| || Regular |
| || Within Supplier Relationship Teams drive detailed planning, scheduling and order management to assure agreed delivery performance level to CPO (Country Pharma Organizations). Develop and manage the relationship with External Suppliers and to customers for all supply related matters, such as demand/supply planning and analysis and order management to guarantee high customers service levels including stock management for free of charge customer-supplied components.
• Meet with CMO (Contract Manufacturing Organizations) to discuss NOSSCE (Novartis Operational Standards and Supply Chain Excellence) and business KPI's to provide performance feedback, root cause analysis and implement improvements
• Design and execute S&OP meetings with Suppliers based on frequencies outlines in the segmentation assessment
• Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste / write off, or optimize KPI's
• Design and implement supply chain models that support business strategies which can adapt to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies
• Participate in the coordination of engineering changes, product line extensions, or new product launches to ensure orderly and timely transitions of production flow
• Responsible for order fulfillment tasks for a products manufactured at External Suppliers
• Establish and oversee an optimal supply plan, with the goal to balance customer service level, production capabilities at external supplier, inventory level and operational cost according to budget
• Responsible for timely order fulfillment including organization and management of physical shipment of goods in collaboration with freight forwarders.
• Transport invoice verification
• Maintain adequate planning & master data parameters (e.g. MOQ, Lead Times, order frequency) setting for active assortment in close collaboration with local master data mgt.
• Responsible for the Novartis TechOps inventories according defined target values
• Toll Reconciliation (if applicable for the accounts managed)
• Reconcile Novartis Pharma inventories at vendor with system inventory
• Create and maintain Bill of Materials
• Follow-up on inventory differences
• Communication to all stakeholders around supply
| || • Good command of English written and spoken, local language written and spoken, Italian strongly preferable, German or another language (written and spoken) are of advantage
• 3-5 years planning experience in an industrial operations environment.
• Experience working in a GMP environment.
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical operations principles and supply chain practices
• Supply Chain Principles – extensive knowledge and under-standing of Materials Management principles such as (but not limited to) MPS, MRP, CRP, DRP, SFC, purchasing, distribution, import/export, transportation, etc.
• Pharmaceutical Production – knowledge of pharmaceutical operations and industry practices, preferred
• Pharmaceutical GMP’s – strong knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices.
• Commercial negotiations skills