| || • Support L&D in the assessment of training needs of the National General Medicine field force and proactively help plan and implement appropriate training programs to facilitate sales performance (optimizing technical knowledge of the representative and the persuasive approach employed by the sales force by combining this technical knowledge with selling skills and marketing strategy) and achievement of sales targets
• Capability Diagnosis and Intervention: Apply a systematic process to shift individuals, teams, and organizations from current state to desired state Instructional Design:
• Design and develop informal and formal learning solutions using a variety of methods.
• Use an established instructional design framework, with an alignment to the 70:20:10 rule. Learning Delivery & Technologies:
• Deliver informal and formal learning solutions in a manner that is both engaging and effective.
• Able to adapt the learning transfer based upon the learning preferences of the target audience.
•Apply a variety of learning technologies to address specific learning needs.
•The consultant can use multiple delivery mechanisms to secure an identified learning outcome, with a measurable and accountable follow up plan to demonstrate the practical application of the learning.
• Evaluating Learning Impact: use learning metrics and analytics to measure the impact of learning solutions.
•Able to assist key stakeholders with selecting the most effective learning solution for their identified area of need.
Integrated Talent Management and development; Able assist with diagnosing areas of opportunity with relevant sales representatives,’ and developing a blended development program that will facilitate the individual’s professional development.
Coaching; apply a systematic process to improve others’ ability to set goals, take action, and maximize strengths.
•Able to model and practically apply the core 10 coaching principles and 4S coaching model, to assist the coaches with identifying the area/areas of greatest opportunity and assist with developing a plan to deliver on the agreed goal.
•Able to monitor, support and measure the coaching intervention and work towards a measurable outcome in conjunction with the representative.
Knowledge Management; Capture, distribute, and archive intellectual capital to encourage knowledge-sharing and collaboration. Able to create active learning communities which encourage personal learning ownership and collaboration.