| || Therapeutic Disease Specialist - Moravia
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Therapeutic Disease Specialist - rheumatology, dermatology, neurology, allergology, orthopedy and general practitioners, Moravia.
Accountable for implementing commercial strategy for interna and derma product(s) for assigned targeted physicians in hospital and referral within an assigned territory. Manages sales support of Novartis products, brand presentation and promotion to focused medical professionals. Manages a comprehensive understanding of opportunities and obstacles within local payer and hospital environments together with KAM and HAM teams.
• Builds and develops relationships with (but not limited to) rheumatology, dermatology, neurology, allergology, orthopedy and general practitioners through individual visits, sales meetings, promotional lectures and participation in congresses and seminars
• Effectively communicates the account strategy and business insights to customers and internal stakeholders
• Leverages expertise and knowledge of rheumatology and dermatology, the marketplace, applicable competitors, industry and cross-functional activities/plans to anticipate and effectively manage business opportunities and challenges
• Meets visit targets (both quantity and quality) according to annual sales objectives as well as assigned sales budget
• Provides regular monthly feedback to marketing
• Successfully leads and enhances the development and maintenance of assigned relationships with appropriate physicians and specialists
• Prioritizes time and effort to ensure optimal and appropriate coverage of physician specialists and hospital accounts that will also support the activities of x-functional colleagues
• Becomes familiar with hospital reimbursement and matrix Reporting
• Provides timely and accurate reporting of sales activities in Novartis CRM systems
About Novartis Innovative Medicine:
Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide. We apply our expertise in science and innovation to society’s biggest health challenges. Responsibility is a core part of our business strategy.
The Innovative Medicines Division has two business units:
Novartis Pharmaceuticals commercializes innovative, patented primary care and specialty medicines to enhance health outcomes for patients and health-care providers.
Novartis Oncology commercializes a portfolio of patented oncology, hematology and rare disease medicines to address the medical needs of people with cancer and related diseases.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
Strong work/life balance, flexible working hours
Pension/risk life insurance scheme
5 weeks paid holiday
Cafeteria employee benefit program
Public transportation allowance
Plus additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’