| || Job Summary
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives?
Look no further, apply today. Training Expert NTO ESO, Sandoz International, Holzkirchen, Germany.
Sandoz is currently recruiting for a Training Expert NTO ESO to join our global Technical Operations organization to support the processes in place to ensure a robust and compliant training program globally across the External Supply Operations in order to meet all regulatory and corporate requirements.
The purpose of the Training Expert NTO ESO is to Execute the NTO ESO training plan to ensure that ESO will meet the training and development needs of all associates.
• Implement the ESO training program including maintaining the current training curriculum, training records and skills qualification and a Train-the-Trainer program.
• Support the processes for the creation, implementation and monitoring of trainings to
• Support the process for cGMP training documentation and procedures including the mainte-ance and administration of the Quality training system, timely data entry and training system audits.
• Preparation of training related KPIs for Global reporting and ESO Training Council reports.
• Training system administration and SPOC for Global support to ESO on the use of the tool
• Ensure training processes are maintained at a state of ‘audit ready’ for ESO during regulatory inspections.
• Support the coordination of all training initiatives, assuring that training courses are offered based upon the needs.
• Drive a positive training culture Support KPI monitoring to ensure adherence to all applicable procedures, cGMPs, company policies and any other quality or regulatory requirements.
• Perform other training related assignments and duties as needed by the business requirements to ensure compliance.
Sandoz is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars. As a division of the Novartis Group, our purpose is to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. We contribute to society’s ability to support growing healthcare needs by pioneering novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality medicine. Our portfolio of approximately 1000 molecules, covering all major therapeutic areas, accounted for 2016 sales of USD 10.1 billion. In 2016, our products reached well over 500 million patients and we aspire to reach one billion. Sandoz is headquartered in Holzkirchen, in Germany’s Greater Munich area.
Sandoz Biopharmaceuticals, a global business unit of Sandoz, comprises biosimilars, contract manufacturing and Glatopa 20mg (glatiramer acetate). It is a USD one billion business (2016 annual sales). As the pioneer and global leader in biosimilars, with sales in 86 countries and five marketed biosimilars in Europe, Sandoz is committed to increasing patient access to high-quality, life-enhancing biosimilars. Its biosimilar products (Omnitrope, Binocrit, Zarzio/Zarzio, Rixathon and Erelzi) have generated more than 340 million patient days of experience. Sandoz has a leading biosimilar pipeline and plans to launch a total of five biosimilars of major oncology and immunology biologics across major markets between 2017 and 2020. A division of the Novartis Group, Sandoz is well-positioned to continue leading the biosimilars industry based on its experience and capabilities in development, manufacturing, and commercialization.
Benefits of Working for Sandoz
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life balance
• Pension scheme
• Life insurance
• Medical Health Insurance
• Paid annual leave
• Additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
| || The ideal candidate will have
• Bachelor Degree in Business, Engineering, Science or related field
• English – fluent
• 2-5 years of progressive experience in training or related field.
• GMP experience required. Experience in manufacturing sites, global external supply manufacturing and/or supply chain pharmaceuticals preferred.
• Good level of awareness of adult learning training methodology and construct
• Strong IT capabilities in understanding and managing electronic training systems
• Knowledge and experience in QA and Manufacturing processes, principles and best practices (across industries preferably) is a plus
• Intercultural experience and ability to act in a complex and rapidly changing business environment
We focus on creating an inclusive organisation and welcome people who have different knowledge, perspectives, experience and working styles from across the global population.