| || • To support the achievement of the Novartis Oncology Business goals by defining and implementing value-based solutions with designated Strategic Key Accounts, to deliver better patient outcomes.
• To establish Novartis as a strong partner with assigned Strategic networks and Hospital Accounts.
• To continuously look for new value creation opportunities to benefit both strategic key accounts and Novartis.
• To manage the relationship between Novartis and the Strategic Accounts / customers, developing account specific solutions and enable on-going support and growth of Novartis business over the long term.
• Define, identify and prioritise the key Strategic accounts for Australia - Based on the Novartis business strategy and the individual needs of the Strategic Accounts develop the unique value proposition for each Strategic Account.
• Partner with key accounts to increase patient adherence via unique loyalty programs and partnership models that increase compliance and persistence and improves outcomes for patients.
• Manage the commercialisation the product/indication through private sales, most typically through a pay-share arrangement.
• Manage Pay share contracts with key accounts to enable optimal access of Novartis Oncology medicines, including contract/tender management.
• Establish cross divisional partnerships with large pharmacy chains, to reduce financial burden to chronic patients on Novartis medications
• Develop and implement strategic business “account” plans, including key activities, priorities, performance objectives (KPIs) for these assigned Strategic Accounts.
• Regularly report on these business “account” plans to the Oncology Leadership Team - Ensure achievement of these plans and delivery of the required KPIs
• Develop and implement comprehensive program plan, including key activities, priorities, performance objectives (KPIs)
• Ensure achievement of these plans and delivery of the required KPIs, ensure cross-functional development and alignment with Marketing, Sales, Market Access, Medical and other key functions
• Establish long-term partnerships with Hospitals that create mutual value (ie “win-win” offerings)
• Participate in brand teams as required to provide input into / co-develop commercial product strategies within the pharmacy setting
• Ensure all activities comply with company policies, relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards
• Ensure the prompt reporting of adverse events to the Patient Safety department in accordance with company procedures
• Ensure all activities are in accordance with requirements to be compliant to POP, NP4 and Medicines Australia