| || Job Purpose
Responsible for driving territory sales performance of assigned brands; ensure execution excellence of local customer centric business plans; and building and maintaining relationships with key customers & KOLs.
• Achieve all territory business objectives including sales goals, dollar growth and market share goals by taking the necessary steps or by using the Company resources to ensure availability and usage of Company products.
• Promote Novartis products and services with key opinion leaders, targeted general practionner, certain specialists and physicians and healthcare professionals.
• Provide input into the development of area business plan
• Work collaboratively with all cross functional team members to ensure optimal development and execution territory and account business plan execution and alignment on business opportunities and priorities.
• Liaise between opinion leaders, marketing, IAM and medical teams to advance selling opportunities.
• Identify speakers as needed and liaise with Medical Education and MSL to ensure speaker development products.
• Develop and implement Medical Education plans in lines with physicians’ needs in the territory.
• Analyze and report on sales, monthly plans, call activity on a monthly basis.
• Promote Novartis products and image to pharmacies and maintain good distribution channels with adequate stock of drugs, where applicable.
• Seek and obtain clinic/hospital formulary listing for Novartis products where appropriate.
• Plan, organize and attend displays, seminars, grand rounds and conventions.
• Act as a role model for the Novartis leadership standards, values & behaviours and best commercial practices (compliance Rx&D, Code of conduct, etc.).
• Project an image of Novartis as an innovative and ethical research oriented Company whose products and services respond accurately to the needs of patients and of the medical community.