| || Supply Chain Manager, Alcon, Nordics
Do you want to work for a Global company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Supply Chain Manager.
The purpose of the Supply Chain Manager role is to establish, maintain and manage optimal End-to-End Supply Chain processes from demand planning, over supply planning to logistic performance and to manage, support and develop the Supply Chain team consisting of 4 team members. Responsibility to include developing and implementing regular demand forecast for all Business Units (Surgical. Vision Care) through demand analysis and collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Finance in alignment with the local Leadership team. This role manages third party vendors and holds responsibility for the warehousing and distribution cost and performance. Supply Chain Manager will lead and oversee supply chain projects and special assignments, if needed.
• Maintain and manage end to end Supply Chain processes from demand planning, over supply planning & inventory management, to overseeing the logistics activities for the Nordics cluster
• Lead the collaborative S&OP process with the local Business Unit teams in all activities surrounding generating both long-term and short-term demand forecast, review and submission (forecast analysis reports, validation against in market activities and sales projections and on-time submission to regional team)
• Manage relationship and oversee operations with 3rd party logistics providers in all aspects
• Ensure all compliance, quality and regulatory as well as legal requirements are delivered. All needed SOP’s and controls are in place and observed
• Inventory management (including consignments) : backorders, slow-movers, destructions, physical counts processes
• Track and maintain all Supply Chain KPI’s (including W&D), providing root cause analysis and corrective actions working with cross functional teams
• Create, maintain and run inventory planning & replenishment for assigned products while ensuring balance between optimal inventory level according to market needs and companies targets through the Supply Chain process
• Benchmark, assess strategic SC options and implement best practices
• Act as main interface and communicator to regional Supply Chain team
• Establish an early warning system for stock-outs and trigger actions for product availability improvements after early warnings are coming up
• Making the link between the Supply Chain function and the local leadership team
• Ensure alignment with Region Supply Chain processes and establishing and maintaining an effective, documented, and sustainable Supply Chain processes
• Review and understand key variances for replenishment orders against current and previous forecast submission and provide insights, challenge assumptions and identify drivers of variance in the monthly forecast
• Analyzing, reporting and improving forecast accuracy both at the detail and aggregate level to improve Customer Service and Inventory levels.
Alcon is the global leader in eye care. As a division of Novartis, we offer a broad portfolio of products to enhance sight and improve people's lives. Our products touch the lives of more than 260 million people each year living with conditions like cataracts, glaucoma, retinal diseases and refractive errors, and there are millions more who are waiting for solutions to meet their eye care needs. Our purpose is reimagining eye care, and we do this through innovative products, partnerships with eye care professionals and programs that enhance access to quality eye care.
In the Nordic Region, Alcon is present in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden. Throughout our region around 160 associates work hard every day to provide innovative products that enhance quality of life by helping people see better. We have joined Marketing, Customer Service, Logistic, Regulatory Affairs, QA, HR and Finance at our head office at Ørestad in Copenhagen (Denmark). In order to serve our customers in the best possible way, all Alcon Sales and Technical Services are placed in each of the Nordic countries. Learn more at www.alcon.com.
Our Purpose is Reimagining Eye Care.
Our Vision is to be the trusted leader in eye care.
Our Mission is to discover new ways to enhance sight and improve people’s lives.
Benefits of Working for Alcon:
• A Competitive Salary package with fixed salary, bonus, pension and health insurance
• An informal work environment with competent and committed colleagues. We enjoy working together in a good and respectful manner, and we celebrate our common successes
• At Alcon, we encourage personal and professional development and the opportunity to make a career internally at Alcon, Sandoz or Novartis.
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’