| || Located in Boucherville, the Canadian division of Sandoz houses one of the most important sterile pharmaceutical manufacturing sites in the country. Our vision: to become the main provider of high quality, affordable medicines and help secure long-term access to healthcare for people around the world. If you are results oriented and recognized for your leadership, expertise, commitment to quality and customers, come join our team!
We are currently looking for a Territory Sales Manager in Saskatchewan :
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, the incumbent insure achievement of sales and market share objectives in all retail accounts in the territory through relationship building, analytical sales strategy development (information gathering, use of business intelligence tools, planning, management of portfolio, use of sales and promotional material and business plans) and by ensuring execution of all agreements, programs, strategies and tactics.
- Development of strategies and tactics to drive the business of territory retailers by analysis of customer needs and expectations based on customer segmentation;
- Develop business plans and ensure proper and timely execution. Business plans would include: sales targets/objectives, product targets, market share growth objectives and competitive information;
- Keeps on-going sales reports vs budget and metrics on all accounts.
- Maintain approved tracking system for the territory accounts (PA's, activity calendar, profile, strategy, promo budget, distribution)
- Use Business Intelligence tools to evaluate from time to time the efficiency and effectiveness of strategies, tactics and programs-comply to corporate performance matrix standards;
- Remain at all time compliant with SP3 regulations and other corporate guidelines;
- Update CTR agreements in a timely fashion in line with molecule segmentation strategies;
- Maintain complete and accurate records of sales calls via weekly report and post-call notes through approved software (Outlook);
- Manage all spend and resources following appropriate level of approval and submit timely and complete expense reports in line with company policies;
- Update talent profile to reflect training, accomplishments and development plans.