| || Nordic Tender Manager, Sandoz, Denmark
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Nordic Tender Manager.
Are you motivated by having a pivotal role in developing Sandoz sales within the Nordic hospital sales channel? Are you energized by running multiple projects in one go, still being accurate and systematic? Are you ready to jump on to a steep learning curve, with high possibility for personal development? Then this position if right for you!
The purpose of the Nordic Tender Manager role is to ensure timely and conditional bidding for all Nordic Hospital Tenders, where Sandoz wants to participate. Establish and maintain a sufficient platform for decisions within tender management. Be the organizational center for tender coordination between Nordic Tender Management and Sandoz’ other functions and departments.
• Surveillance of tender openings.
• Drive full internal tender process
• Compile Tender Documentation Packs
• Serve as the internal administrative link to connected departments – regulatory, labelling, planning, QA etc.
• Submit tenders, track results and manage contracts.
• Develop/maintain relevant databases
• Ensure transparency and outlook on NX tenders, value and volume wise.
• Extract and compile relevant reports and statistics
• Lead and/or participate in relevant projects
In case of questions to this position you are welcome to contact: Ellen Vesterlund - +45 3034 7784
Sandoz, a Novartis Division, is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars. Sandoz's purpose it to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives and pioneer novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality healthcare. Sandoz supplies a broad range of affordable, primarily off-patent products to patients and customers around the globe. The Sandoz portfolio comprises approximately 1,100 molecules, which accounted for 2015 sales of USD 9.2 billion.
In Sandoz Nordic you will find a dynamic and performance oriented culture with around 160 passionate people supporting the Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian and Icelandic Markets.
Our Head office is located in Copenhagen and together with Novartis Healthcare and Alcon, and we also have offices in Stockholm, Helsinki and Oslo.
Culture and Values
Sandoz has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Sandoz strategy in line with our mission and vision.
Our values and behaviors are:
Innovation - by experimenting and delivering solutions
Quality - by taking pride in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well
Collaboration - by championing high performing teams with diversity and inclusion
Performance - by prioritizing and making things happen with urgency
Courage - by speaking up, giving and receiving feedback
Integrity - by advocating and applying high ethical standards every day
Benefits of Working for Sandoz:
• A Competitive Salary package with fixed salary, bonus, pension and health insurance
• “Be Healthy” initiatives to promote associate health and prevent future health issues
• Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
• A high paced, dynamic and performance-oriented environment with competent and committed colleagues.
• At Sandoz, we encourage personal and professional development and the opportunity to make a career internally at Sandoz, Alcon or Novartis Healthcare
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’