| || Welcome to the future of medicine.
Be part of a rapidly growing, diverse and high caliber team of passionate people who strive to make a difference. Join the Novartis team in Prague and enjoy our inspiring environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation package, a wealth of opportunities for career development and an undeniably friendly culture.
Novartis is currently searching for a Project Manager, Programs R2R to join the Novartis NGSC in Prague.
The Project Manager, Programs R2R will support the Global R2R Process Manager in delivering of the finance core strategy in the NGSC and FSCs through enablers such as the ERP systems and enterprise asses over a standardized footprint. He/she will act as the Project manager for the deployment of the full portfolio of R2R enterprise assets for all Novartis businesses across the different geographies.She/he manages deployment projects both directly and indirectly to ensure project excellence, customer satisfaction and the attainment of financial benefits as defined in the business cases for each system. She/he also partners with stakeholders in FRA Ops and NBS IT in the elements of deployment and documentation. The Project Manager, Programs R2R will support the Global R2R Process Manager, Programs to identify key process improvements and simplification initiatives in the R2R systems area. Within this responsibility, she/he will act as a partner to the business and drive process standardization and compliance. He/she will ensure good process knowledge and expertise across countries and regions, through regular trainings. He/she will build a strong R2R community and work closely with key stakeholders across the business functions to deliver a best in class globally standardized, lean R2R organisation with a continuous improvement mindset.
• Acts as the Project Manager for the deployment and enhancement projects across the full systems portfolio in collaboration with the IT teams
• Coordinate the roll-outs and change management activities surrounding the deployment or enhancement of R2R enterprise assets, including: coordinating super user training, UAT process, support in data uploading for site go lives, process documentation
• Provide timely and compelling communication around the Systems enhancements and deployments
• Act as a business partner for the NGSC/non-NGSC operations team, providing operational guidance.
• Act as the liaison to all other functions and divisions within the Group, collecting and evaluating their requirements against the current capabilities, continue to enhance the systems to meet the changing needs of the businesses
• Colloborates with IT and other stakeholders to ensure quality implementation of systems, and delivery of the business cases
• Collaborate with the NGSC’s, FSCs and O&O providers to deliver operational performance excellence and continuous improvement projects, to improve productivity
• Collobarates with FRA OPS Compliance & Controls and Corporate Financial Controls teams to ensure process compliance, and to ensure controls are improving by measuring the right controls while simplifying and automating whenever possible
• Approach stakeholders and colleagues in a way which is inclusive, proactive, respectful, creative and results driven with a strong customer service focus
• Manage Business project leaders both directly and indirectly taking full accountability for the project success including: project timelines and fulfilment of business requirements
• Asses service quality and initiate measures in case service quality does not meet the required levels.
| || The ideal candidate will have:
• Higher degree in business administration/finances and/or comparable business experience
• Excellent English (written and spoken)
• Any other European language will be a plus
• Financial background with 5+ years’ experience in finance, auditing and or business process reengineering.
• Prior finance operational experience with practical knowledge of relevant processes
• Strong project management skills
• Outsourcing/shared services background preferred
• Six Sigma Green or Black Belt
• Operating knowledge of SAP and other ERP systems
• International exposure
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague:
The Center, one of 5 around the world, delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis worldwide. We have highly qualified teams in areas such as scientific and commercial services (known as Product Lifecycle Services), IT, Human Resources, Financial Reporting & Accounting, Procurement, Real Estate and Facility Services, Legal & Compliance, Finance and Communications.
Here’s some of the reasons we think you should join us:
• A job with a purpose. At Novartis, we all contribute to our mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives.
• A wealth of opportunities for career progression and working with best-in-class professionals.
• A diverse team that reflects the rich diversity of our markets. Over 55 nationalities speaking with 30+ languages, all generations, and more than 44% of female.
• Our modern and newly designed workplace is a pleasant place that reflects the need for flexible ways of working in order to bring new ideas to life.
• We live by our values; we cherish not only what we do but also how we do it. .
• Diversity & Inclusion mind-set. We aspire to move beyond stereotypes and bias to bring differences together, so we can see the world through the eyes of our patients and customers.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes:
• Competitive salary;
• Annual performance-based bonus;
• Employee recognition scheme;
• A benefits scheme above local legislation standards including pension and risk-life insurance, benefit package for health, education, culture and sport activities;
• Healthcare program that offers easy access to comprehensive health care;
• Variety of medical check-ups or consultations on-site;
• An Employee Assistance Program;
• 25 days annual leave, 4 days paid sick leave and Christmas holiday;
• Public transport allowance;
• Flexible working arrangements including Home Office;
• Support for a healthy lifestyle through the daily offering of fruit & vegetables.
We are looking forward to talking to you and sharing more about our broad range of opportunities.