| || * Represent Novartis and promote its products to allocated Medical Practitioners and allied health care professionals within a designated territory to achieve sales targets.
* Responsible for maximizing sales of designated company products in the assigned territory. This will be achieved through full coverage of target customers.
* Deliver persuasive sales presentations in order to change prescribing habits in line with appropriate use of all respiratory products and the NCSM selling process. Consistent with customer expectations of quality of service and personal interaction.
* Maintain and enhance knowledge of products, company developments, customers and competitors. This will also include a full and complete knowledge of the product information and relevant clinical papers and clinical developments within the therapeutic area.
* Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all territory reports, maintenance of territory records, handling of enquiries and complaints quickly and professionally and in accordance with company procedures.
* Contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through co-operative relationships and collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives. This will include input into budget planning, sales target forecasting and marketing procedures as required.
* Work cross-functionally coordinating with local counterparts and other Novartis customer facing teams to maximise customer interactions and maximise sales results in all channels: offices, surgeries, GPO’s, hospitals, pharmacies and accounts.
* Ensure the prompt reporting of adverse events to the CS&E department in accordance with company procedures.
* Be aware of the content and the application of the Medicines Australia Code of Conduct regarding representative activity.
* Successfully complete all compliance training in a timely manner and adhere to all Novartis compliance policies.
* Demonstrate behaviours in accordance with TWWW and Novartis values and behaviours.