| || 228525BR |
| || National Hospital Account Manager |
| || SANDOZ |
| || COMMERCIAL OPS APAC SZ |
| || Australia |
| || Sydney |
| || AU Sandoz Pty ltd |
| || Sales |
| || Full Time |
| || Regular |
| || • To drive sales and maintain existing customer relationships within the Public Hospital sector and responsible Private Hospital customers.
• Develop and maintain yearly Account plans for Public Hospitals (state tender boards) and selected private Hospitals.
• The prime objective of the National Hospital Account Manager is to deliver sales growth and in-crease market share within Public Hospitals and Selected Private Hospital accounts.
• This role will be responsible for expanding the use of the Sandoz portfolio within both the public and private hospital sector.
• Deliver allocated sales targets within your assigned customers.
• Contribute to the overall formulation of tender strategies to ensure optimal acceptance of tender submissions.
• Assist in market research / development of future pipeline products to ensure successful implementation of launch strategies.
• Ensure adequate levels of customer service/call frequency are met (in line with objectives) in order to build relationships with key decision makers in hospital (e.g.: DOP’s, Tender board members etc.)
• Provide recommendations to marketing team of support required to account and tender conversions.
• Develop sales strategies and execute for major accounts, within the context of the overall Sales plan
• Maintain up-to-date competitor market analysis / awareness, ensuring research is accurate when submitting tenders.
• Regularly review customer contract to ensure compliance is being adhered for both public and private hospitals.
| || • HSC or equivalent – minimum. Business and/or Science discipline preferred but not essential.
• Demonstrated competence in pharmaceutical/hospital sales
• 3-5 Years’ experience in a dynamic sales environment
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the hospital market preferred
• Demonstrated ability to influence key stakeholders, internally and externally
• Understanding of the hospital supply system
• Strong commercial skills, proven presentation with the ability to work cross functionally and collaboratively across the organization at all levels
• Knowledge of the hospital injectable industry/market is also beneficial
• Ability and initiative to work autonomously and as a team in a business unit