| || Product Manager Vision Care, CZ and SK, Alcon
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Product Manager Vision Care.
The purpose of the Product Manager Vision Care role is to increase contact lenses sales and market share for Alcon Vision Care strategic brands through excellent, industry leading marketing activities.
• To adapt Global and European marketing strategy to create the local Alcon Vision Care Czech & Slovakia marketing strategy
• To plan, execute, measure and improve local marketing services necessary to deliver sales budget and reach the profitability target
• To manage the external communication in co-operation with PR agencies and media agencies
• To manage A&P budget to achieve maximum effect from the spend
• To establish strong competitive advantages by developing innovative, effective, both customer and consumer excellence focused, campaigns for DAILIES and AIR OPTIX brands and Lens Care Products.
• To ensure that all marketing activities including branding, positioning, corporate image comply with global marketing strategy and international management requirements and effectively support the business development.
• To ensure that all marketing and sales activities and materials communicate a coherent message related to Alcon Vision Care tasks and objectives.
• To maximise the results of marketing effort, through concise, clear communications with all necessary customers, suppliers and Alcon Vision Care personnel locally and internationally.
• To gather and provide feedback to Alcon Vision Care internally in Czech & Slovakia and externally within ECE Cluster.
• To ensure part of planning process Vision Care in Alcon Clarity system.
• To meet Pharmacovigilance and Medical Device Vigilance requirements, including adverse events, events of special interest and product complaints reporting to the Local Vigilance Representatives.
Alcon is the global leader in eye care. As a division of Novartis, we offer a broad portfolio of products to enhance sight and improve people's lives. Our products touch the lives of more than 260 million people each year living with conditions like cataracts, glaucoma, retinal diseases and refractive errors, and there are millions more who are waiting for solutions to meet their eye care needs. Our purpose is reimagining eye care, and we do this through innovative products, partnerships with eye care professionals and programs that enhance access to quality eye care.
Our Purpose is Reimagining Eye Care.
Our Vision is to be the trusted leader in eye care.
Our Mission is to discover new ways to enhance sight and improve people’s lives.
Benefits of Working for Alcon:
• A Competitive Salary package with fixed salary, bonus, pension and health insurance
• An informal work environment with competent and committed colleagues. We enjoy working together in a good and respectful manner, and we celebrate our common successes
• At Alcon, we encourage personal and professional development and the opportunity to make a career internally at Alcon, Sandoz or Novartis.
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’