| || Novartis Business Services IT (NBS IT) is working to support Novartis to deliver better patient outcomes through innovative use of information and technology. As technology is reshaping the healthcare industry, IT will be a differentiator for our businesses, inspiring new ideas and enabling Novartis to reimagine medicine.
To continue to add even greater value for the business we need to have the right people with the right capabilities in the right location. We need to be customer-oriented and focus on bringing the best services and solutions to the business – both globally and locally – to support our patients.
NBS IT offers this extraordinary work experience with a real opportunity to develop in a highly fast-paced technology-driven environment where collaboration and innovation are at the heart of who we are and what we do.
Position Title: - Business Process Expert Consolidated Reporting
Position Purpose: -
Analyze and refine requirements for delivering the necessary technology service to business. Position is based in the Finance & Procurement IT NBS Function.
Major Accountabilities: -
- Develop project rationale and perform scoping assessments to determine feasibility of projects
- Highlight/identify gaps in existing functionality and review requirements with stakeholders
- Develop a comprehensive requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources to deploy solutions
- Liaise with the service development team to suggest a high level functional solution
- Develop project estimates and complete financial model (costs, savings, revenue opportunities, investment horizon, etc.)
- Ensure that relevant stakeholders are involved in specification of new services and/or major upgrades to existing services
- Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when designing and deploying new solutions and services
- Ensure lifecycle consistency and traceability, including user requirements, functional specifications and testing/validation (OQ, PQ, UAT) deliverables.
- Ensure implemented solutions are according to specifications and fit for purpose.
- Support super user training
- Keep abreast with internal IT systems and documentation requirements, standards (including quality management and IT security)
- Keep abreast with industry best practices in leveraging technologies for the business and with regulatory environments / requirements if applicable.
- Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Delivery scope
| || Minimum Requirements: -
*Degree or relevant equivalent experience
*6+ years business analyst/consulting, experience and multiple project implementation cycles
*3 years+ expert understanding of business process analysis & design and system architecture; expert knowledge of respective business process area; project management
*At least 10+ years' experience in IT Finance (with significant exposure to financial consolidation processes)
*Hands on technical and operational expertise in Financial Consolidation systems including SAP FC (BOFC) and/or Novartis FCRS.
Novartis provides innovative healthcare solutions that address the evolving needs of patients and societies. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, Novartis offers a diversified portfolio to best meet these needs: innovative medicines, cost-saving generic and biosimilar pharmaceuticals and eye care. Novartis has leading positions globally in each of these areas. In 2016, the Group achieved net sales of USD 48.5 billion, while R&D throughout the Group amounted to approximately USD 9.0 billion. Novartis Group companies employ approximately 121,000 full-time-equivalent associates. Novartis products are sold in approximately 155 countries around the world. For more information, please visit http://www.novartis.com