| || BPA Manager, Sandoz, Denmark
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for BPA Manager.
In Sandoz you will work closely with the business units and functions while utilizing and enhancing your skillset to support business performance.
The Nordic Business Planning & Analysis (BPA) function has recently embarked on a transformation journey to become a true business partner. With the ambition in place the BPA Manager is expected to play an instrumental role on this transformation project. The specific purpose of the role is to:
1. Understand and communicate the numbers behind the story and the story behind the numbers.
2. Proactively engage and support business units through critical analysis to drive sustainable and profitable business performance.
3. Own business reviews and financial planning activities within assigned area of responsibility i.e. business units and functions.
4. Drive P&L management including forecasting together with the business units to ensure financial targets are met.
5. Develop efficient and flexible financial planning and reporting tools enabling business partnering and decision support.
• Active role in business decisions by providing valuable information and recommendations, including reviewing/challenging underlying assumptions
• Build, maintain and improve robust financial planning and reporting tools to be used both internally in the BPA function and across the organization
• Prepare, review and understand the drivers behind financial forecasts, targets and actual performance to ensure optimization and improvement of profitability
• Monitor, analyze, review and challenge financial performance of business units and functions to ensure robust planning
• Drive optimization efforts including inventory, write-off, negative margin and COGS improvements Identify, monitor and keep track of risks and opportunities enabling the business to actively manage the P&L and ensure key objectives are achieved
• Co-lead the target/budget process ensuring the budgeting timetable is on track and quality standards always met Ensure accurate and timely preparation and submission of monthly management reports
• General support to the business ensuring financial analysis is sound with appropriate ROI and NPVs for business cases
Sandoz, a Novartis Division, is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars. Sandoz's purpose it to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives and pioneer novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality healthcare. Sandoz supplies a broad range of affordable, primarily off-patent products to patients and customers around the globe. The Sandoz portfolio comprises approximately 1,100 molecules, which accounted for 2015 sales of USD 9.2 billion.
In Sandoz Nordic you will find a dynamic and performance oriented culture with around 160 passionate people supporting the Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian and Icelandic Markets.
Our Head office is located in Copenhagen and together with Novartis Healthcare and Alcon, and we also have offices in Stockholm, Helsinki and Oslo.
Culture and Values
Sandoz has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Sandoz strategy in line with our mission and vision.
Our values and behaviors are:
Innovation - by experimenting and delivering solutions
Quality - by taking pride in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well
Collaboration - by championing high performing teams with diversity and inclusion
Performance - by prioritizing and making things happen with urgency
Courage - by speaking up, giving and receiving feedback
Integrity - by advocating and applying high ethical standards every day
Benefits of Working for Sandoz:
• A Competitive Salary package with fixed salary, bonus, pension and health insurance
• “Be Healthy” initiatives to promote associate health and prevent future health issues
• Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
• A high paced, dynamic and performance-oriented environment with competent and committed colleagues.
• At Sandoz, we encourage personal and professional development and the opportunity to make a career internally at Sandoz, Alcon or Novartis Healthcare
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’