| || Job Summary:
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will be recognized for your contribution and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Senior Territory Manager for Neuroscience, Denmark.
The Senior territory manager is responsible for implementing and executing relevant selling strategies and projects within the defined accounts as well as elements (allocated by Franchise Head) of the marketing mix. The chosen strategies needs to reflect our business challenge e.g. a key account approach or share of voice for specific customers or segments. Building and maintaining strong and effective costumer and stakeholder relationships. To achieve/surpass agreed targets set in the Market and sales plans, territory manager plans and implements costumer and stakeholder activities necessary to achieve agreed sales and market share objectives for defined Rx products as well.
• achievement of agreed territory sales targets and market shares
• establishment and implementation of account action plan
• management of relationships with key customers in order to build-up sustainable partnerships
• creating and implementing Key Account plans where applicable
• identifying opportunities to initiate collaboration projects with costumers and stakeholders
• developing and executing elements of the marketing mix as agreed with the franchise head
• feeding back information from key customers to relevant functions
• adherence to brand promotional message, profiling and positioning
• transfer of correct product information between customers and Novartis
• calls on targeted customers and other stakeholders.
• daily reporting on activities with business customers
Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide. In Novartis Group we focus on three areas – innovative medicines (Pharmaceuticals & Oncology), eye care (Alcon) and generics (Sandoz). We have offices in all four Nordic countries and we are approximately 900 associates.
Our mission is to discover new ways to improve and extend people's lives. Our vision is to be a trusted leader in changing the practice of medicine. Corporate responsibility is central to how we run our business. We focus our CR work in two key areas: expanding access to healthcare and doing business responsibly.
As a global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each of us is different. At Novartis, we aspire to move beyond stereotypes, assumptions and bias to bring these differences together every day. To operate successfully as a global organization, it is essential that our people reflect the rich cultural, ethnic and gender diversity of our markets. Diversity of our workforce enhances customer insight and our ability to meet the needs of patients and other stakeholders. Retaining the most qualified talent adds value to our company, our customers, our employees, our shareholders, our suppliers and the communities in which we live and work.
Culture and Values
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.
Our values and behaviors are:
Innovation - by experimenting and delivering solutions
Quality - by taking pride in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well
Collaboration - by championing high performing teams with diversity and inclusion
Performance - by prioritizing and making things happen with urgency
Courage - by speaking up, giving and receiving feedback
Integrity - by advocating and applying high ethical standards every day
Benefits of Working for Sandoz:
• Competitive Salary
• Bonus Scheme for employees on all levels
• Pension & Insurance Scheme
• “Be Healthy” initiatives to promote associate health and prevent future health issues
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’