| || Customer Business Partner, Sandoz, Denmark
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Customer Business Partner.
You will be part of a high performing team in an international environment where your focus on operational excellence and continuous optimizations will make you a strong business partner for both in-and external customers. Your capability to prioritize and collaborate with multiple stakeholders will allow you to play an important role in a company and team where we together aim to be the best,
The Customer Business Partner position is part of the team responsible for an optimized collaboration with both customers and logistics service providers. As Customer Business Partner in our Supply Chain department you will play a key role as primary contact for Wholesalers, Pharmacies and 3PL's. You will be the central link between our Wholesalers, Supply Chain Planners, Quality and Finance. As responsible for the full customer process flow you are in charge of securing daily operational excellence through precision in execution as well as through developing our customer partnerships. You will be involved in a broad range of activities, tasks and projects related to 3PL's and our customers; mainly wholesalers. It is key to deliver on your everyday operational tasks while building a strong overall business understanding allowing you to contribute with findings and related analytics to drive needed optimization actions.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Customer order management of day to day operations and communication regarding order flow including order handling, in-market inventory optimization, allocations, stock out communication, launches etc.
- All customer interfaces ranging from EDI interfaces to processes such as returns, complaints, destructions, documentation and order management
- Ensure operational excellence with Wholesalers and 3PL's by leading operational business reviews with our business partners, complete KPI reviews, identify areas of optimization and secure implementation
- Provide sales estimates at month end in alignment with BPA whilst prioritizing orders and allocations in close collaboration with Supply Planning, QC and Commercial Operations
- Drive highest quality in our reporting to finance, to our regional and global organization as well as to the authorities
Sandoz, a Novartis Division, is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars. Sandoz's purpose it to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives and pioneer novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality healthcare. Sandoz supplies a broad range of affordable, primarily off-patent products to patients and customers around the globe. The Sandoz portfolio comprises approximately 1,100 molecules, which accounted for 2015 sales of USD 9.2 billion.
In Sandoz Nordic you will find a dynamic and performance oriented culture with around 160 passionate people supporting the Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian and Icelandic Markets.
Our Head office is located in Copenhagen and together with Novartis Healthcare and Alcon, and we also have offices in Stockholm, Helsinki and Oslo.
Culture and Values
Sandoz has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Sandoz strategy in line with our mission and vision.
Our values and behaviors are:
Innovation - by experimenting and delivering solutions
Quality - by taking pride in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well
Collaboration - by championing high performing teams with diversity and inclusion
Performance - by prioritizing and making things happen with urgency
Courage - by speaking up, giving and receiving feedback
Integrity - by advocating and applying high ethical standards every day
Benefits of Working for Sandoz:
• A Competitive Salary package with fixed salary, bonus, pension and health insurance
• “Be Healthy” initiatives to promote associate health and prevent future health issues
• Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
• A high paced, dynamic and performance-oriented environment with competent and committed colleagues.
• At Sandoz, we encourage personal and professional development and the opportunity to make a career internally at Sandoz, Alcon or Novartis Healthcare
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
| || The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor or Master's degree within a relevant area e.g. Supply Chain, Marketing Management, General Business
• Other educational backgrounds can be relevant if combined with strong experience
• At least one Nordic language (Danish, Swedish, Norwegian) combined with fluent English
• Experience with advanced order management processes including allocations, back order communication, complaint handling and an understanding of inventory strategies End2end
• Proven experience with developing BTB customers relations and delivering high level differentiated customer service
• A track record of driving optimization and delivering operational excellence in a position with multiple stakeholders
• Experience from a fast paced environment where speed and precision makes the difference
Sandoz is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
We kindly ask you to apply with an English version of your CV and if shortlisted you can expect a call from an international number.
Deadline for applications - 08.01.18