| || Market Access Head ECE Cluster, Alcon, Czech Republic
Do you want to work for a Global company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Market Access Head ECE
The purpose of the Market Access Head ECE role is to partner with internal and external stakeholders to improve patient access to our therapies in the cluster. The incumbent will define and prioritize cluster market access and Value Based healthcare opportunities to develop a market access strategy to be executed in collaboration with the EMEA market access team and the cluster. He/she will devise new partnership models suitable for the cluster markets. He/she shall be responsible to define and implement pricing excellence in ECE cluster.
• Deliver market access strategy and implementation plan for the cluster and is accountable for local delivery against agreed market access objectives.
• Responsible for the development of tools substantiating economic value to key stakeholders. Evaluate return on investment of Market Access activities
• Identify opportunities for value/performance-based engagement and funding models and align cross-functional collaboration around execution of these.
• Apply strategic leadership to define value based engagement opportunities, gain cross functional and cluster/country buy-in and partnership for implementation
• Inform and sustain value based pricing strategy; Partner effectively with Finance and Commercial leadership as well as EMEA pricing team to develop value/based pricing strategies and guidance and ensure the value propositions are well-substantiated by evidence.
• Responsible for understanding and communicating customer insights to recognize business opportunities,
• Establish and drive key relationships with key decision makers. Build and strengthen relationships and networks with decision makers, payers, economic buyers and key influencers to shape the policy environment, gather early input on market access plans and identify opportunities for alternative engagement models.
• Hold regular advisory boards of economic stakeholders.
• Be accountable for delivering and tracking MA KPIs and quantifying impact for the Medical Device business
• Work closely with local cluster teams to support a PA strategy and activities. Support cluster with advocacy efforts through counseling & advising.
• Report any complaint (e.g., Adverse Event or Quality complaint) within 24hrs from the receipt to the Alcon Regulatory Affairs department in accordance to the valid local SOPs.
Alcon is the global leader in eye care. As a division of Novartis, we offer a broad portfolio of products to enhance sight and improve people's lives. Our products touch the lives of more than 260 million people each year living with conditions like cataracts, glaucoma, retinal diseases and refractive errors, and there are millions more who are waiting for solutions to meet their eye care needs. Our purpose is reimagining eye care, and we do this through innovative products, partnerships with eye care professionals and programs that enhance access to quality eye care.
Our Purpose is Reimagining Eye Care.
Our Vision is to be the trusted leader in eye care.
Our Mission is to discover new ways to enhance sight and improve people’s lives.
Benefits of Working for Alcon:
• A Competitive Salary package with fixed salary, bonus, pension and health insurance
• An informal work environment with competent and committed colleagues. We enjoy working together in a good and respectful manner, and we celebrate our common successes
• At Alcon, we encourage personal and professional development and the opportunity to make a career internally at Alcon, Sandoz or Novartis.
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
| || The ideal candidate will have:
• University degree in Business, health economics, public health or related field, advanced degree in related subject is preferred
Fluent Czech, Slovak, Hungarian or Romanian language will be an advantage
• Extensive (>5 years) experience in Market Access or related roles
• Experience in cross-country management in a multicultural environment
• Medical Devices experience is preferred
• Collaborative mind-set and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a matrix setting, driving collaboration and advocacy for market access.
• Superior business acumen and strategic thinking, strategic planning and multi stakeholder management. Proven ability to develop diverse markets in a multi-country set-up
• Strong analytical skills and ability to train and educate internal stakeholders on economic value considerations, value based engagement and negotiations
• Well-developed understanding of funding flows and reimbursement across EM markets, regulatory environment
• Proven ability to develop trust-based relationships with government officials, regulators, and other key stakeholders
• Ability to mobilize people resources across the organisation into cross-functional teams
We are looking for a positive and energetic person who is ready for new challenges and eager to learn - someone who is motivated by making a difference and has a curious and open mindset.
Alcon is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
We kindly ask you to apply with an English version of your CV and if shortlisted you can expect a call from an international number.